We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
quick hello Options

ataraxia
#1 Posted : 8/26/2011 3:07:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone

Decided to step in as the more i lurk the more i like it here, what wonderful people. First time i've felt moved to become part of such a community.

Been taking psychedelics on and off for over 20 years. I love them and they love me Smile

After trying dmt a few times in the past year (never broke through) decided to investigate further and lucky me i found myself here where i have learnt so much, but the more i learn the smaller my grain of knowledge seems to get! You have convinced me that the only way forward is to extend my kitchen skills, for me, my small crew and the spice philosophy.

Not sure what i can contribute (cheesecake recipe anyone?!) nevertheless i feel at home already Smile
"If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/26/2011 3:56:03 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi ataraxia,

Welcome to the Nexus. Great to have you as part of this community. Honored to read this is the first time you have joined such a thing. There are a lot of "drug forums" out there but only one Nexus. This place is special for a number of reasons.

Yes, kitchen skills are the path to breaking through, LOL. Home extraction is easier than it sounds and chemistry knowledge is not necessary. Being able to make cookies helps, in that if you can follow directions (like in a cooking recipe) then you can extract DMT. btw, I do find DMT extraction to be a heck of a lot easier than pulling off a holiday dinner for the family.

Please be sure to check the wiki as it is full of juicy, well-written information, including a number of excellent step by step extraction teks. Reminds me to get up off my lazy butt and make an addition - all members are welcome to add to the wiki. Wiki link is in the upper right hand corner of the forum page - here it is for easy convenience https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page

I suspect you can contribute quite a bit here. Just having 20 years psychedelic experience under your belt is going to make you someone worth listening too. All I can say is I took 20 years off, not that I have 20 years experience, LOL. Speaking for myself, I'll be looking for your posts and responses in the future.

Once you get promoted into general membership (that can take anywhere from weeks to much longer - there's no specific equation - just keep posting) I suspect your cheesecake recipe contribution would be very, very well received here https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=6280

Good old Nexus, we try to cover the bases. So glad you are now part of the team.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ataraxia
#3 Posted : 8/26/2011 4:45:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Pandora

Thanks for the warm welcome, and for the encouragement, that makes me feel so much better after drowning in all the info here! Plans are starting to form for a dinner party Cool i see a long road ahead, fortunately my journeys are often as precious as the destinations!
"If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room"