We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
While sleeping.... Options

LeftEyeOfHorus
#1 Posted : 8/26/2011 12:59:58 AM

Hello

watch,

Lie flat with your arms at your side, palms flat to the bed and head straight.

When you get the urge to roll over onto your side ignore it, this is simply the brain asking the body if it is asleep, rolling over says "NO" "why are you asking such a question" ?

This tends to stop the mind from playing around.

Also, when you find your mind to be fixated on anything or wondering, try to focus on your slow relaxed breathing.

As you drift off to sleep remain focused yet relaxed, almost in a meditative state.

It may take a few attempts but eventually you can find yourself in vast space with CEV, I find this time is perfect for those struggling to reach deeper stages of meditation.

Anybody fancy trying this? Good luck Smile

I would love to hear any experiences

Much Love and Peace

Left Eye Of Horus

Also sorry about my Over pronunciation of paragraphs

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jin
#2 Posted : 8/26/2011 6:30:55 AM

yes

LeftEyeOfHorus wrote:
watch,

Lie flat with your arms at your side, palms flat to the bed and head straight.

When you get the urge to roll over onto your side ignore it, this is simply the brain asking the body if it is asleep, rolling over says "NO" "why are you asking such a question" ?

This tends to stop the mind from playing around.

Also, when you find your mind to be fixated on anything or wondering, try to focus on your slow relaxed breathing.

As you drift off to sleep remain focused yet relaxed, almost in a meditative state.

It may take a few attempts but eventually you can find yourself in vast space with CEV,

ya i reach this stage everyday , however after that i just fall asleep , also i might be moving too much and turning over , but if i remain still will i be able to enter my dreams ??

however at this point lucid dreaming ain't on my priority list
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

LeftEyeOfHorus
#3 Posted : 8/26/2011 9:34:12 AM

Hello

Well last night while drifting, I noticed a little incandescent white squiggle in the distance and I was chasing this thing down a large tunnel , it was flying at some great speed.

At this point I became very restless and the urge to turn over was almost unbearable, however, I held the space.

Shortly after my room began to materialise in front of me and i tried to step out of my body, I walked all the way to the door.

Unfortunately I got excited and woke up.