We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mrepsican: Free album download Options

splagawaga
#1 Posted : 12/3/2008 4:31:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello dmt-nexus!

ive been an avid reader of this forum for quite a while now. dmt as a substance is something i find compelling and intriguing. i have had a couple of opportunities to smoke the spice but neither occasion has resulted in any sizeable journey, just the early bubbles and embellishments that a low dose reveals.

i am a passionate musician and have spent the last 6 years trying to learn the art of composition. it has been a slow process but each new track is something fresh and exciting.

i recently finished an album for an internet label called acroplane, and although i have been writing and recording music for quite a long time this is the first time i have ever organised and collected a group of tracks and attempted to present them as one solid piece of music. musically i think it could best be described as electronic dub or perhaps psychedelic dub. its difficult to give it a suitable name.

anyway...my reason for posting it on this forum is that i feel my music has a psychedelic nature to it, and that you guys would really enjoy listening to it. i deerly love every track on this album and i have listened to each of them thousands of times over.

the album is called: mrepsican
my name is wagawaga

thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to listen i really appreciate it.

http://acroplane.org/static.php?page=static070108-202548

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.