We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Love, Love, Happiness, Love, Joy, Colors, Shapes, and more Love Options

enjoytheride
#1 Posted : 8/19/2011 8:47:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I loaded a one hitter with some beautiful yellow crystals and pulled in a long inhale. Before i exhaled i felt a rush and hum throughout my body. It felt like a wave was moving through me, like my frequency was changing. I looked at my arm and saw my skin begin to crawl, i looked around and everything in the room was becoming ultra vivid and dreamlike. A feeling of nervous anticipation filled me as i said, "Oh fuck, here it comes.." and then i was gone.

The walls started frantically moving around then amazing impossible geometric shapes began forming at alarming speed. A tribal rhythm rose up, but sort of unheard. Fractals appeared everywhere, changing shapes, colors, and patterns effortlessly and rapidly. The patterns were piling up and becoming ever more complex and unimaginable, it seemed like i was seeing so many dimensions all at once. The colors were so vivid and bright and comprised of shades i had never seen before, it was simply astounding. Everything seemed hard and shiny like it was coated with plastic, like jolly ranchers. My jaw was hanging as i looked around the room, blown away, thinking "oh my god, it's so beautiful, wow, wow, wow.." Soon i lost track of my breathing and i had to remind myself, "breathe". I pulled in a lungful of air, and then instantly a new level began. A deep knowing began to fill my mind, "this is truth, this is whats most real, this is what is behind everything, all the time", as i felt my body disintegrating. Until now i had used the chair as a ground but i felt myself "become" the chair, then there was no chair and i my body was dissolving more and more. I had no fear at all, only a powerful bliss, as i totally accepted what was happening, and wanted it to keep happening. The visuals kept ramping up as time slowed way down. Actually i remember "seeing" time as one layer, a rather thin layer, and thinking "that's not very important". There were entities moving about in my peripherals but i couldn't look right at them. I would look left and right but i couldnt feel my head move, it was like i was inside my head, looking through it, and i could even see behind me and around me in different directions at once(in a strange way). One of them looked a bit like Ganesh, with an elephant head, but it was in profile, similar to egyptian hieroglyphs, and passed by, paying me no mind. All throughout this i just felt this powerful sense of Love. It wasn't coming from anywhere in particular but it was extremely evident, nearly palatable. Just Love, and Peace, and joy. I was spilling with excitement and wonder, it was so overwhelming but i could handle it. Much more happened that i cannot describe with mere words, it was just so complex, so many layers, so fast. When i finally regained my mouth and legs i jumped out of the chair and ran towards the door. I just wanted to move around in the dimensions and be a part of them, but soon enough i was back in 3d and able to utter my first syllables.

"There are NO words!!"

"I don't want to ever talk again, this pathetic human language is a failure, it describes nothing, and never will!"

"There's only LOVE, its all LOVE, it's always been LOVE!"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 8/19/2011 8:56:28 PM

Such a vivid and true report. Thanks for taking the time to write this up. I bet it felt good to write all that out though, huh?

Hyperspace is incredibly difficult to articulate, but one thing is for sure, sometimes there is a whole lot of love there.

Gotta love bliss...

Keep it up and let us know how your travels progress!

You also might find the link in my signature of use if you haven't seen it already.

Peace + Hyperspace

MySmelf
#3 Posted : 8/20/2011 12:48:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful report and very well written. I enjoyed reading that this morning.

It really reminded me of some of my own trips. The overwhelming love and joy and such deep beauty! I love DMT!!

Thank you for the read and welcome to the Nexus
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.