We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey there Options

mh920
#1 Posted : 8/13/2011 8:15:48 PM

Max

So, SWIM began his life journey only a few months ago. He met a good friend who demonstrated the amazing strength of Lucy. Lucy then presented the choice of the red pill and the blue pill. It's obvious which pill SWIM chose as I was eventually lead to here.

He has told me so much about the world, truth, and understanding. In turn, I have made it my life's mission to share the truth with the world one person at a time. I have no intention of telling people how to live, rather I ask that people open their eyes to all possibilities, not just "reality".

Even more recently, meaning yesterday, SWIM was searching for Lucy, and was shown something far more beautiful, far greater; DMT. He said he realized he had been in that place so many times before, and he would be there so many times again. The warmth, the comfort, the familiarity. Well, I'm not going to go to far into what he saw, I will save that for the experiences page, but what he shared was astounding.

So nice to meet everyone, and best of luck on life's path.
I like to metaphorically fuck life. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Oh yeah, everything I say here is a lie...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/13/2011 8:20:34 PM

Hi mh920,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

I am excited the spice has come into your life. Sometime try the 'ol LSDMT. Some people find this combo to resonate right around near the epitome of our existence.

peace and hyperspace

analoge
#3 Posted : 8/18/2011 5:08:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi mate Im also new member
I hope you find more good experiences

Pandora
#4 Posted : 8/18/2011 5:22:33 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

mh920,

Welcome to the Nexus. This is an amazing place and it was good that you were sent this way. The absolute best DMT in my opinion that that which one extracts oneself. There are a wealth of resources in the wiki pages, including easy at home extraction teks that do NOT require an in depth knowledge of chemistry.

The link is at the top right, but I'll also post it here for easy/instant access.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page

Definately looking forward to hearing more about your experience, should you choose to share it.

Again, welcome to the Nexus Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Egokiller
#5 Posted : 8/18/2011 11:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to a community you will not ever regret coming to. This is the place to be, Pandora pretty much said it all, There is a plentiful\plethora of information here to absorb. Enjoy you future journeysWink

undisclosed
#6 Posted : 8/19/2011 8:28:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings from a fellow new member Smile

I look forward to reading your experience report, perhaps you could update your OP or something with a link to it once it's posted? Although I have not yet absorbed the spirit molecule myself yet, I sense that it will not be long before I do. Having been great friends with Lucy for many years I anticipate at some time even further into the future I might like to see how Lucy feels when made spicier so your experience would certainly be of particular interest to me. It's possible I might gain some valuable insight from you.

I wish you peace, love and light on your journey.