We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Through The Picture Puzzle Door Options

Death&Decay
#1 Posted : 8/15/2011 9:44:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to write down a few things that have been on my mind for these past few days/weeks/months/years... To be quite honest, I was only recently able to even begin to awaken my eyes. For a long time i "sensed" something wasn't right, but could never really understand as I have been continually conditioned and brainwashed by society to behave and think in a certain way that as we all know isn't in sync with our spiritual journey. Honestly, if it were not for my DMT experiences, I am not sure if I would have had the ability to break free of this social slavery.

I say break free, but in reality what does that mean? I still rely on my truck to get around, I still rely on my job to pay for my home, I rely on my home for shelter, my shelter for security and so on. But, I suppose now the difference I can start to separate myself from this ignorance of external forces and material objects. However, this is rather beside the point of my post. My post is really about DMT and where it fits in society.

I noticed a rather common trend in not only my DMT experiences but the experiences of most everyone who used it. The repeating geometrical patterns, fractals, shapes and beings. I grew curious, and from that curiosity unwound a giant tale of truth. According to the alternative media, we are in store for a global awakening come 2012, the New World Order (which I am only just learning about) will fall (or rise), and life as we know it will be forever changed. Now, prior to my own spiritual awakening, I would of just wrote it off as another wonky idea. However, now that I have spent countless hours reading and researching all this stuff, I am convinced there is quite a lot of truth here.

Terrance McKenna goes into great detail about his beliefs and the beliefs of others. In fact, there are many different esoteric beliefs which I am only just now starting to uncover. However, the truth of what psychedelics really are, baffle me. I mean, how can we deny this, or wait, its because society has brainwashed us to fear this drug, and any drugs of the sort. In fact, they not only make us fear it, but they threaten to take away our freedom if we decide to embrace this fear. Its crazy, its truly fucking crazy and in what seemed like a flash of light, it all made sense to me.

The real problem is, I now truly believe in this. I can't explain it, but I truly feel as if I have recently woken up, like I was in a trance for all these years. Its so clear, reality is clear, my mind is clear... Or at least its all beginning to become clear. But, do I truly sound crazy? I felt the need to try and explain this to a few people who are close to me, and there is nothing more disturbing than realizing some of these people can not wake up... Or is it possible I am crazy? No no... I cant think like that...

Anyways, people say, I don't care, I just want to live a normal life... But how can they live a normal life when the life they are living is constructed and molded by a corrupt and sinister society that has, literally, turned all of us into its slaves? How can anything be "normal" when we are at the mercy of a government who, at its own discretion, can take the lives and rights away from us. I have somewhat freaked myself out because now I know the truth, I cant unknow this information, but I am still trapped inside of it. Its like my worst nightmare, but I can't wake up...

Do I just silently sit by and wait? Do I run away? Do I continue to try and help people see for themselves, even though I am ostracized by those I try and help? The one thing I can say though, is each person I know who has used DMT has no problem comprehending this, its only those who have yet to see... Maybe its the drugs making up all think like this? It can't be, its to real, to perfect...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/15/2011 9:53:12 PM

Now that you are awakening, it is up to you to decide what you do with this newly evolved awareness you have developed.

I do not subscribe the whole 2012 bit. 2012 could have already happened. It could happen in 50 years, or never. No one knows because our dates and times, historically, are not defined. There is even debate about when 0 even is, which is based around religious connotations anyway.

What about the moment? Right here, right now. It doesn't matter what year it is. There is always life, evolution, and people transforming. There is always someone meditating, and "waking up". Yes, it does seem like more and more people are getting in on this, but that's just the way it is. I wouldn't buy into the media and new age hype, or anyone claiming to know anything really. No one really knows.

We are here. We are alive. We have discovered the key that unveils the severity of this mystery.

Do you wait, do you run, do you help? You do whatever you want and can. You learn to try to not let the bad things get you down, and spread as much positivity, love, and awareness as you can. 'cause really, what else do we have?

We just have these moments and our attitudes and experience is what makes these moments so special.

We all have our own paths, that are unique, that require different things at different times.

It is good that you are expressing yourself. I know that by expressing myself, I can get a better idea about what I am actually feeling and how I can resolve any discontent I am feeling at the time.

This is truly complex stuff we are dealing with here. I hope you can get through this personal transition in peace.