We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally a place where i can be the person i am. Options

NocternalButterfly
#1 Posted : 8/10/2011 11:28:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Hello all. It gives me great pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community. I have always had an interest in all things nature has offer, starting at a young age in the vedgie garden with my mother,then in my early teens working my way onto other plants my mother wasnt so proud of..Confused Not long after a interest into psychedelics arose, due to alot of time spent reading and a facination with alice in wonderland. So a friend and i sourced out some lsd and experimented. Do you belive in love at first sight? or how about first taste??.... from there i found the magic in our wonderful fungus, an devoted much time to learning to identify many types of my little friends, both reserch and feild work. This is where dmt came into my life. It was about 2 years ago, a freind and i were hunting in the forest when we ran in to another couple who were also looking for the magic we talked with them for a while an disscused fungus then parted ways. After most of the day and not much luck we decided to retire home, on the way, the couple we had ran into earlier flaged us down an invited us back to where they were camping. They were in the middle of cooking dinner, a delicious mushroom and pasta dish (freshly picked suillus luteus) mm mmmmmSmile We enjoyed our free meal then returned the favor by shouting them a sesh as they had run out of herb earlier in the day. The guy then proceded to pull a jar full of a mixture i had never herd of. "Its called changa" he said to me with a huge smile plasterd accross his face, โ€œwould you like to try some?โ€.... unsure, i asked what was in it, after he had explained the ingredients an a little about the effects i decided.. yes Very happy i would love to try some, my friend regretfully declined as as he had to drive the 2hr trip home. So he loaded me up a cone an i smoked away. I was amazed at how sudden it came on, an then without warning, I was back in reality.
After the confusion wore of i realised, i needed to exlore this further. Lucky for me the couple were very understanding an they agreed to exchange us 1g for enough bud to get them through the night. We then parted ways an started our journey home. My friend an I went halves in the gram we had aquired ( i later found out he had traded it for some pills Sad ...) smack myself in the face!! An I enjoyed what i had left with my partner (she loved it also).
It was a good experience with other people but i would really like to explore dmt bymyself. There is so much i know i can learn from this wonderful tryptamine. I hope that i can be a usefull contribution to the nexus, seeing how the nexus has taught me so much alredy. I promise to respect all members and their opinions, i appreciate all the information.
Thankyou and Happy explorations fellow psychonauts

GOD bless.
NocternalButterfly

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 8/10/2011 12:41:44 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hey NocternalButterfly,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

Please take a peak at our attitude page:
Attitude wrote:
No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not

Things like this we do not like see here:
NocternalButterfly wrote:
So a friend and i sourced out some lsd and experimented

NocternalButterfly wrote:
Lucky for me the couple were very understanding an they agreed to exchange us 1g for enough bud to get them through the night. We then parted ways an started our journey home. My friend an I went halves in the gram we had aquired ( i later found out he had traded it for some pills Sad ...)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Enoon
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 12:44:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hello nocturnalButterfly,

welcome to the nexus. What a great way to be introduced to spice. It must have been a magical evening, out in nature and then to receive a gift such as that. Though personally I can't really imagine sharing the dmt-experience with anyone present, I think I would feel by far too awkward.

Exploring spice and all that surrounds it is a never ending endeavor full of ups and downs and vast spaces of unknown. Personally I try not to think of it is a question and answer session, but rather an opportunity to experience new modes of existence/consciousness through which I can progress my development/evolution. And sometimes I think of it as a means to contact... something.

I'm sure you've read our attitude page already and have seen the high standards we have here for our members. Rather than feeling infringed by this I think we can feel honored to be a part of such a mindful community. In that sense please remember that we do not want any discussion about trading/obtaining/buying/selling of illegal substances here. All the interesting things can be discussed without these things being mentioned - remember most people and especially the law don't agree with us that these substances are useful. We don't want to give anyone an excuse to bear down on us, or even think ill of us, more than they probably already do... :/

Also, when you are writing longer texts it really helps potential readers if you break up your text into smaller paragraphs, if it's possible and applicable.

again, welcome to the nexus
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 8/10/2011 1:05:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello NocternalButterfly, a warm welcome from me and best wishes Smile

Jin
#5 Posted : 8/10/2011 3:34:02 PM

yes

welcome to the nexus , you are on your way now Smile
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Rivea
#6 Posted : 8/10/2011 5:59:20 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Welcome and I hope you find what and the people you are looking for here.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

NocternalButterfly
#7 Posted : 8/11/2011 12:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My most sincere apologies for the incriminating content of my post, i got lost in the wonderful memory. i ensure this will NOT happen again. Would The traveler like me to edit/delete this thread?

Enoon: Thankyou for your advice, i will try not to think of it like that and just experience all it has to offer. Also i will keep that in mind when next writing longer texts, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thankyou all for the warm welcome Very happy

nen888
#8 Posted : 8/15/2011 2:45:38 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome aboard NocternalButterflySmile
when u write
Quote:
It was a good experience with other people but i would really like to explore dmt bymyself.

might i also suggest it can be good to try the tryptamine by itself, as well (as changa)..

happy exploring...

Purges
#9 Posted : 8/15/2011 9:18:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there! My first experiences were with Changa also, such a remarkable innovation! And so easy to make! I agree with Nen, you should try Spice on its own as well, then you can compare how it acts on its own, and how it interacts with caapi and what ever else you decide to put in there. Changa for me has a little something extra which I love, I know many prefer just straight Freebase, either that or they are lazy Razz Either way you still have a lot of exploring to do, as we all do! My explorations will be leading me to Ayahuasca soon, I am both afraid and excited at the thought of imbibing this magical brew.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3