We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi everyone, Options

tonym
#1 Posted : 8/14/2011 8:26:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to have joined your forum and I'm looking forward to learning much about psychedelics.

To tell you the truth I'm really not that keen on revealing over the Internet my biography and secrets of my life...... so I hope this doesn't affect my entrance into the full membership.

I'm not paranoid, but the Internet is not a private benign place like the comfy couch in grandma's house and anyone who thinks so is just fooling themselves and living in denial about the powers of the government to spy on its people.

Recently there have been articles on the fact that "According to Russian news agencies a senior Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) official made the proposal to ban Skype, Gmail and Hotmail as major threats to national security." Because even in Russia they are afraid that a foreign government will be able to find out too much information on their citizens.

In his assessment of Facebook, this FSB official warned that this supposedly privately run social media website is, in fact, a creation of the United States INFORMATION AWARENESS OFFICE whose chilling logo is the “all seeing eye” capstone of the Great Pyramid shining its penetrating gaze upon the whole Earth and whose avowed 2002 mission statement is to achieve TOTAL INFORMATION AWARENESS over the entire population of America.

The Information Awareness Office states that Total Information Awareness would be achieved by creating enormous computer databases to gather and store the personal information of everyone in the United States, including personal e-mails, social networks, credit card records, phone calls, medical records, and numerous other sources, without any requirement for a search warrant.

In order to achieve their insidious goals, this FSB official continues, theInformation Awareness Officee needed to find a way to get the American people to SPY ON THEMSELVES so as to circumvent all of the laws meant to protect them and their privacy, and which called for the creating of the social media website Facebook, which is now the most visited Internet site in the entire world.

The actual creation of Facebook is attributed to one of America’s most valued military scientists, and former head of the Information Awareness Office, Dr. Anita Jones who through the US Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agencies venture capital company In-Q-Tel provided Facebook with its initial funding and has since then channeled hundreds-of-millions of dollars into it.

Unbeknownst to Facebook users is that by becoming members of this social media website they have, in fact, given to the US government complete and total ownership over anything they have done, are doing now, or will do on the Internet in the future, by their own Privacy and Terms of Service agreements they authorized!

Quoting Julian Assange, he did say,

“While the Internet has in some ways an ability to let us know to an unprecedented level what government is doing, and to let us co-operate with each other to hold repressive governments and repressive corporations to account, it is also the GREATEST SPYING MACHINE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN” and he was right!

As governments and spy agencies around the world have shown, the Internet is a critical area for intelligence collection and monitoring.

So I think it would behoove everyone here to play it cool with too much personal information on the Internet.

Tonym

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

a1pha
#2 Posted : 8/14/2011 8:36:45 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

tonym wrote:
“While the Internet has in some ways an ability to let us know to an unprecedented level what government is doing, and to let us co-operate with each other to hold repressive governments and repressive corporations to account, it is also the GREATEST SPYING MACHINE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN” and he was right!

As governments and spy agencies around the world have shown, the Internet is a critical area for intelligence collection and monitoring.

So I think it would behoove everyone here to play it cool with too much personal information on the Internet.

Hello tonym:

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

I've been waiving this flag for years - glad you could come here and share your thoughts. Hopefully, we will have some collected information for others on Internet Security and Privacy in the coming months. This is a major privacy concern and infringement on our (US) constitutional rights, IME.

Look forward to hearing more from you.
-a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

tonym
#3 Posted : 8/14/2011 9:15:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you approve of my post.

I was a little afraid that people might think that I was trying to make trouble.

Believe me, I would love to live in a world where we would not have to worry about things like that... but I do believe that this is a serious issue and something that people can't (or don't want to) wrap their minds around because it's just too scary.

I think it's because people figure that because there's so many millions of people on the Internet that they are just a little ant in a big jungle and no one would care about their lives.

But that's really not the point.

The point really is not that the government is going to get you if you are just a fat lazy American watching TV all day and rooting for your favorite team and couldn't care less about anything.

The problem lies in the fact that if someone so desires to protest the government and become an activist that they will have the power to find you.

Facebook is likely sitting atop the world's largest database of biometric information and new reports show that they have now deployed Facial Recognition Software against their billions of users.

And this ain't no paranoid shit either.

Facebook “pilot-tested” their Facial Recognition Software against people protesting the oppressive US-backed regime of Bahrain when it was used to hunt down dissidents thus consigning them to rape, torture and death.

http://www.telegraph.co....-Bahrain-dissidents.html

They're even trying to memorize how a person walks for identification purposes like a fingerprint!

The end result seen by the the United States Information Awareness Office is what they call Human Identification at a Distance (HumanID) that they describe as:

“The HumanID project is an automated biometric identification technology to detect, recognize and identify humans at great distances for “force protection,” crime prevention, and “homeland security/defense” purposes.

Its goals include programmes to:

Develop algorithms for locating and acquiring subjects out to 150 meters (500 ft) in range.

Fuse face and gait recognition into a 24/7 human identification system.

Develop and demonstrate a human identification system that operates out to 150 meters (500 ft) using visible imagery.

Develop a low power millimeter wave radar system for wide field of view detection and narrow field of view gait classification.

Characterize gait performance from video for human identification at a distance.

Develop a multi-spectral infrared and visible face recognition system.”

An in-depth October, 2010 report by the American newspaper Examiner detailed how Facebook was already censoring and suppressing various news stories in the United States, including keeping protests from starting against the BP oil spill.

The way I look at it is like this.

Just imagine if in the days of George Washington King George of England had this technology to spy on and know about everything and everyone in the Continental Army.

Do you think we would have won the Revolutionary war?

The King would have known about everyone in the Army and all their family and would no where to find their relatives so that they could be tortured unless the Army would surrender.

How about if they had this technology during the Spanish Inquisition?

Boy... the Catholic Church sure would've had a field day with that!

So I really think that it's TIME FOR US TO GROW UP and admit to ourselves the reality of this dangerous world.

Like the Bible says "when I was a child, I acted like a child, I spoke as a child, I thought like a child, but when I grew up I gave up my childish ways"

Hey maybe,,, they say that psychedelics make people paranoid because,,,, they really do reveal to the mind of man the real truth about the world we live in.

Tonym

۩
#4 Posted : 8/14/2011 9:23:09 PM

Quote:
Hey maybe,,, they say that psychedelics make people paranoid because,,,, they really do reveal to the mind of man the real truth about the world we live in.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus Tonym. I completely resonate with this statement. Yes, we have awoken and we see what is going on. It is the definition of creepy. This kind of stuff apparently goes hand in hand with the inevitable evolution of technology.

On one hand, you get open source softwares and technologies and hackers working to keep information public, and on the other hand, you get blatant draconian insanity that is working like a dark cloud looming other head, slithering it's metaphorical tentacles into all it deems a threat to even something as trivial as it's disgusting image.

Beware, and be safe.

Peace and hyperspace.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 8/14/2011 9:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never had facebook and never will, and suggest to others the same but each one to their own. At least facebook and social media had an unexpected positive impact in spreading out the protests against governments around the world.

I think its important to be prudent and to be aware of the controlling mechanisms of those in power because they do exist, I also think that as long as humans exist there will always be the contrary force, the rebel spirit, the non-conformist creative impulse. We just gotta learn how to keep afloat in a dynamic balance, do our best to not give too much of ourselves to the system and keep our private individuality, but neither completely isolate or adopt an unnecessarily paranoid world view.

Also, can you please cite some more sources when you make claims about these things?

In any case, without revealing personally identifiable information, you can still talk a bit about yourself considering this is an intro essay Smile What about DMT or other psychedelics? Did you (or your pet's friend Razz ) ever try them? What about extractions?

tonym
#6 Posted : 8/14/2011 10:40:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've only done LSD once and of course MJ.

The reason why I am on this forum is to find out legal ways to experience psychedelics.

I have made MJ pills from extracting the residue from a vaporizer residue that turned out to be very very powerful almost like LSD!

Now I'm looking for something to substitute for MJ because I may have to take a drug test.

Any suggestions?

Here are some links to articles about what I was talking about.

Here is the main one to look at.

HUMAN IDENTIFICATION AT A DISTANCE (HUMANID)

http://en.wikipedia.org/...a_Distance_.28HumanID.29

Here are all the other articles.

FACEBOOK-THE CIA CONSPIRACY

http://www.globalresearc...context=va&aid=12685

FACEBOOK USERS RAISE ALARM OVER SOCIAL NETWORK'S POSTING OF CONFIDENTIAL PHONE NUMBERS

http://www.foxnews.com/s...s-worry/?test=latestnews

GERMANY PROBES FACEBOOK FACIAL RECOGNITION

http://www.pcmag.com/art...e2/0,2817,2390440,00.asp

WHY FACEBOOK'S FACIAL RECOGNITION IS CREEPY

http://www.pcworld.com/a...cognition_is_creepy.html

FACEBOOK AT 517 MILLION USERS SUPPRESSES ET/UFO DISCLOSURE WITH COINTELPRO SPYING, CENSORSHIP

http://www.examiner.com/...telpro-spying-censorship

(SOME OF THE) THE VENTURE CAPITALISTS BEHIND FACEBOOK-FOUNDERS FUND; THE REST IS INQTEL, A CIA AND DARPA FRONT

http://exopolitics.blogs...tel-a-cia-and-darpa.html

KEEPING PROTESTS FROM STARTING AGAINST THE BP OIL SPILL

http://www.politico.com/.../stories/0910/42364.html

THE TERROR SCREENING WATCHLIST SERVICE

http://informant.kalwnew...exempt-from-privacy-act/

RUSSIAN FEDERATION (FSB) OFFICIAL MADE THE PROPOSAL TO BAN SKYPE, GMAIL AND HOTMAIL AS MAJOR THREATS TO NATIONAL SECURITY.

http://defensetech.org/2...fsb-internet-power-grab/

THE TRUTH ABOUT FACEBOOK

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

۩
#7 Posted : 8/14/2011 10:47:45 PM

Although I do feel you in regards to the implications to this technology, I must warn you, we do not allow conspiracy theory topics here on the DMT-Nexus, so I ask that in the future please provide sources with credible information rather than those that are geared toward conspiracy theories. Thanks.

As for "legal" psychedelics. Well, you could try ayahuasca.

a1pha
#8 Posted : 8/14/2011 11:19:28 PM

I think if you put the pieces together, it's pretty clear. Regardless - per the Attitude - no conspiracy talk. You can however state facts like:

(1) Facebook allows public facial recognition which could potentially be used by malicious forces.
(2) Facebook has a long history of privacy issues.
(3) The information you put on the Internet is publicly accessible - probably forever.
etc.

Here's how to opt out of Facebook's facial-recognition feature

How to permanently delete your facebook account.

Criticism of Facebook

tonym
#9 Posted : 8/14/2011 11:42:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Please don't get me wrong, I have no desire to talk about politics on this forum.

I don't even talk about politics at all on any forum anymore because I have found that people have their own set of beliefs that I are almost impossible to change no matter how much proof you give them.

I'm only here to talk about psychedelics and that's it.

I only mentioned the subject because I wanted to give the reason why I am concerned with putting things about my life in the essay.

Even though I know it's a remote possibility but I'm even a little worried about the DEA infiltrating forums like this and getting my IP address which they can use to find my home address and try to accuse me of making DMT. (Look what happened to bouncing bear)

So don't worry I won't be mentioning anything ever again about politics.

Tonym

۩
#10 Posted : 8/14/2011 11:45:14 PM

Politics is fine. Conspiracy theories are not.

Also, your IP address is encrypted therefore no one will ever be able to see it. It is also not logged in any way shape or form. You are safer here than you are facebook, that's for sure.

Hope you don't feel like we were getting on your case. Simply pointing out the rules. Peace tonym.

tonym
#11 Posted : 8/15/2011 12:09:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Please just one last thing? And I'll shut up permanently about the subject.

The term conspiracy theory is very subjective.

Who's to judge whether or not something is conspiracy theory or conspiracy fact?
Conspiracy theory seems to be the catchall phrase for information that doesn't fit into our controled reality or current mainstream thought process.

During the Middle Ages it was a conspiracy theory that the earth evolved around the sun.
During the Revolutionary war it was a conspiracy theory that King George was purposely conspiring to subjugate the colonists to absolute tyranny which it says in the Declaration of Independence.

No one in their right mind would say that there are no conspiracies to commit evil things by evil men.

The word conspiracy is a legal term.

There is conspiracy to commit murder.

There is conspiracy to commit fraud etc. etc.

The police need a theory in order to catch the criminals in their conspiracy.
Most politics are conspiracy of some kind. So I think it is political.

So having and proving a good conspiracy theory is the only way for us protect ourselves from evil people and evil politics.

Is the phrase conspiracy theory is just a put down copout word for an unspeakable truth?

a1pha
#12 Posted : 8/15/2011 12:19:00 AM

See Post #76 from No more Conspiracy Theory topics on the DMT-Nexus! for disambiguation of "Conspiracy Theory" vs "Conspiracy Fact" by SnozzleBerry - one of our MODs.

SnozzleBerry wrote:
There's conspiracy FACT and conspiracy THEORY and people often fold fact into theory, obfuscating truths that need not be. Remember the distinction and there's NO need for conspiracy theories at all (and we can still discuss the pharmaceutical industry's stronghold using facts and statistics that are easily obtainable).

The FBI assassinated and falsely incarcerated the leaders of major political parties in the US. This is conspiracy FACT.
The CIA was involved in weapons for drug deals (Iran/Contra) and then turned around and dumped those drugs into poor, Black urban centers. This is conspiracy FACT.

The US government adds fluoride to the water to calcify your pineal; thus inhibiting pineal production of DMT. This is conspiracy THEORY.
The Air Force utilizes "chem trails" to spray biological agents at high altitudes in order to harm or control the American populace. This is conspiracy THEORY.

tonym
#13 Posted : 8/15/2011 1:03:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a1pha,

I totally agree with your post!

No one knows why they put fluoride in the water.
And one knows why they are spraying us with chemtrails.

They are only theories about the reasons why these things are happening.

Though some people believe it's a conspiracy theory that there's anything wrong with fluoride. And even the existence of chemtrails is a conspiracy theory.
That's why I say it's kind of subjective because people tend to call anything a conspiracy theory that they don't believe in.

Now look what you made me do.... I said I wasn't going to talk about this anymore.

I guess the devil made me do it.

Oh no ...that's another conspiracy theory. Pleased

Tonym