We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Dear friends at the nexus Options

obliguhl
#41 Posted : 4/23/2010 10:14:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Xt
#42 Posted : 4/23/2010 1:51:44 PM

Your a good man and i couldn't think of anything more a person could want then support from their brother in a time like this.

I hope you looking after yourself as well.
Im sending the most powerful best wishes and healing thoughts towards you both.

Om mani padme hum.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

plumsmooth
#43 Posted : 4/23/2010 2:25:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to share this; I realize that he has already embarked upon a treatment program but I have always been really intrigued with this particular protocol and felt to share it:
Good Luck to whole family!:

http://cancertutor.com/Cancer/Alkaline.html

polytrip
#44 Posted : 4/23/2010 6:44:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I wish i could do more for you than just saying i'm sorry for you and your family. But i know from all the times i had to deal with the pain life can throw at you, that there is no answer to the pain. All you can do is realize that the biggest challenge in life is to remain a positive human being in spite of all the pain you may have to deal with. Sometimes that challenge is a very, very heavy load to bear.

I wish you the strenght and wisdom to do the right things, to be the best brother, the best you, you can be.
And from as far as i can judge, i believe that you have it in you to be exactly that.

camakazi
#45 Posted : 4/23/2010 7:02:26 PM

RUN DMT

aww mate... I didn't know anything about this or I'd have been in touch sooner. Really sorry to hear about this, my thoughts go out to you and your family man.

If you need anyone to talk to or just chill with, you know I'm only a 5min walk round the corner bro, anytime.

Take care
Donnie
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

ambi-lysergance
#46 Posted : 5/10/2010 7:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

everyone

goodness it has been a while friends.

had some much needed time out, been spending as much quality time as possible with my brother.

he has had 3 out of 8 scheduled chemo sessions and so far is responding well.
he is having 4 or 5 bad days after each chemo session but then rest of the time he is really positive and out and about doing things keeping motivated.

he's due another session this week taking him through the half way mark of his treatment.

this time away from the nexus has been needed to clear ones head and also understand my brothers situation which I am a lot more informed and confident about.

it has gave me time to re allign my priorties and bring those near to me a little closer. It has empowered me with a greater sense of appreciation and perception for all things.

in order to acheive this and support my brother as much as possible I needed a break from psychedelics not only physically but mentally. Im sure you good people understand this.

Ive missed you guys/gals profoundly and cant wait to immerse my self back into the wonder and haven that is the nexus.

so yeah you may just be seeing more of me again, it is up for fierce debate if thats a good thingVery happy but I cant wait to read through whats been going on.

thanks to you all. Ive took great strength from your kind words, thoughts and energies.

you have all been immense!

love you all

ambi Wink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

corpus callosum
#47 Posted : 5/10/2010 7:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Ambi Lysergance.

May I wish you and your kith and kin all the best with the challenges you face with regards to your brothers illness.

May I ask-is it Non Hodgkins or Hodgkins Lymphoma that your brother has? Do you know what stage the doctors have labelled it as being?

Take it one day at a time, friend.Remember, today is all you have coz yesterdays already history and tomorrow is just a hope.And time, that thing which turns all our tomorrows into yesterdays,plods on regardless.

Once again, all the best.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

ambi-lysergance
#48 Posted : 5/10/2010 8:06:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi corpus,

it is "non hodgkins" lymphoma stage 2

thanks for your words my friend

all the same kind wishes to you and yours manWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

ragabr
#49 Posted : 5/11/2010 12:56:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ambi-lysergance,
Very glad to hear that your brother has been holding up well! My mother always had a crash after each chemo session as well, and it's extremely hard on everyone.

Hope that we can help with these new adjustments that you've chosen to make.

All love,
R
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

joebono
#50 Posted : 5/11/2010 2:07:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes brother, I hope that you and your family become closer and the bonds that hold you together continue to strengthen.

Virola78
#51 Posted : 5/25/2010 7:47:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey hey ambi
nice to hear from you again Smile

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

NoName
#52 Posted : 6/9/2010 12:58:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've just joined and found this - dude, I hope all goes well and you and your bro get through this.

OK. So who put a stop payment on my reality check?

ambi-lysergance
#53 Posted : 6/9/2010 3:52:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks people

he's doing really well both physically and mentally, we've done loads recently, had some really good times with lot of laughs.

he had bags in each side linked to each kidney and also a cathetar in, which have all been removed so he feels like he has a new lease of life, a lot more mobile and less self concious due to these shackles being lifted.

just taking it a day at a time but there is a lot more to be positive about and thats what we go with.

much love my friends

ghostman
#54 Posted : 6/9/2010 4:03:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ambi-lysergance wrote:
thanks people

he's doing really well both physically and mentally, we've done loads recently, had some really good times with lot of laughs.

he had bags in each side linked to each kidney and also a cathetar in, which have all been removed so he feels like he has a new lease of life, a lot more mobile and less self concious due to these shackles being lifted.

just taking it a day at a time but there is a lot more to be positive about and thats what we go with.

much love my friends

Some awesome news! I hope things continue to get better. Keep your spirits up. Smile
Peace in mind, Love in heart

obliguhl
#55 Posted : 8/13/2011 10:42:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges
#56 Posted : 8/13/2011 11:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My thoughts are with your brother, you, and the rest of your family. Stay strong.

Peace and Love,
P
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Infinite I
#57 Posted : 8/13/2011 1:09:04 PM

JC

Seen a talk by a woman called Cathie Grout who had really bad lymphomo cancer, she was given a year to live and was told she would have to go on chemo. She wasnt too keen on the chemo and went on a juicing diet and done a lot of exercise, the doctors were shocked at how the tumours just dissapeared, linky: http://www.thetruthmatte...;catid=38&Itemid=226

Guy I work with has recently had cancer, not sure what kind but his diet is absolutely shocking and he continues to eat shite. Ive spoke to him about the importance of diet but hes just too ingrained with his unhelthy ways to really make big changes, his life I suppose Rolling eyes

Jin
#58 Posted : 8/13/2011 2:16:22 PM

yes

ambi , very sad to hear this
be strong and be with your brother through this tough time
i hope things turn out good
pls keep well and much hope and strength to you

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

humblebee
#59 Posted : 8/14/2011 11:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Ambi,

Geeze this whole thing is such sad news. I am praying hard for you and your bro-

What about this; aya as cancer cure research? I am not even close to as stricken as your brother, but me (non Hodgekins lymphoma) and my friend who has leukemia are considering going for it.

LOVE,
hb
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

PREV123