We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SHE events Options

McCoyBoy
#1 Posted : 8/13/2011 11:00:05 PM

enthusiast

I saw there was a SHE event tonight and i became curious, does it work?

have others met and greeted someone else in hyperspace that was also participating in the SHE event?
as above, so below

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/13/2011 11:22:05 PM

Nope, we all know that is not how hyperspace works.

Much experimentation in this area has been done over the years by myself and many other participants.

You quickly learn that the only collective effect we have upon the SHE is the fact that whenever we decide to go in, we go in knowing that there are others in the world who are on this same level.

We do not meet each other. We meet hyperspace at whatever time and place we feel most comfortable to do so. We all come back from the same place, usually with tears in our eyes, converging in the digital hub of our dimethyl nexus. Welcome to the temple of tapped symbols.

jbark
#3 Posted : 8/13/2011 11:46:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I met myself last time - does that count? Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

McCoyBoy
#4 Posted : 8/13/2011 11:53:29 PM

enthusiast

cool, my question is answered =) I was going to blast off tonight and say hello to you guys. Now I think I'll wait until I'm more mentally prepared. thanks again
as above, so below

۩
#5 Posted : 8/14/2011 12:10:53 AM

It's always best to wait until you feel the time is right. Excellent choice, McCoyBoy.