We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing myself Options

jonstoned
#1 Posted : 8/11/2011 2:57:06 PM
Joni

Hey everyone,

Long time browser first time poster, discovered this site about 3 years ago, erowid (which I'm guessing for a lot of people) led me hear, it was my bible for a very long time Smile
But nothing can beat discussing with people on certain topics then just reading them, forums like this one I believe have helped make a better, more educated society for the individuals involved in this scene.

Although my living situation is a bit touch and go at the moment, I've decided to get a start on some nice shrubs and trees for when I finally settle into somewhere Smile
I have 8 mimosa hostilis seedlings about 4cm tall at the moment, I know it's not much but I'm still excited lol.

I'm also starting a acacia collection, got 5 different species at the moment but want to get a vast variety built up, they're a wicked looking tree Smile

Peace everyone, looking forward to contributing to the nexus.

Jonstoned

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 8/11/2011 3:12:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hi johnstoned,

welcome to the nexus. Cool that you are growing some magical plants! I find growing plants or fungi that contain psycho-actives to be somehow, subtly magical. I love it.

Have you tried dmt yet? What was your experience with it?

enjoy!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

jonstoned
#3 Posted : 8/12/2011 1:25:03 AM
Joni

It gives a great feeling watching them grow, I've started growing them during a big change in my life to so i guess you could say I feel a pretty big connection to them.

I've tried enhanced leaf a handful of times, is the most amazing thing I've experienced. No breakthroughs im not one to jump right in the deep end haha need to build up the relationship before delving in that deep Smile

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 8/12/2011 9:52:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome jonstoned,
good luck with your first extraction. you are in the right place for sure. anything we can do to be of service let us know. service to one another.... there is no higher purpose.
cheers
OM'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

jonstoned
#5 Posted : 8/12/2011 11:34:43 AM
Joni

Cheers buddy much appreciated, im expecting to wait a couple years before the plants will be ready, lucky I enjoy botany in general Smile

I do intend on spending that time studying up so when the time comes I'll be ready to rock!

cyberdream
#6 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:59:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to nexus ! you are in the right place for sure Smile

ask if you need any help !