We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first experience with DMT. Options

kierm1995
#1 Posted : 8/5/2011 11:39:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Introduction

My first and only experience with DMT was quite extraordinary , and it was the only other drug I'd done besides marijuana , when I was only 15 years old (stupid I know). The night began with me going to a friends house just to chill, we were sitting in his room listening to music for a while and all of a sudden we got a call from his older brother and his friend. They told us they had a "new drug" and asked us if we wanted to try it. So we went for a walk to his brothers friends house and when we got there they were sitting in the backyard at a table and chairs with some Bob Marley playing. We went outside and sat down with them , and they explained to us if we feel like we don't want to take it we shouldn't and that it was only going to last for twenty minutes..

The Setting

Just with 3 mates , 2 of which were experienced with psychedelics and had smoked DMT twice before , sitting at a table and chairs in the backyard with some nice soft music playing.

The Experience

So my brothers friend packed the bong with marijuana/dmt/marijuana , the DMT being 50mg. I smoked it slowly , and once I inhaled it they were saying "hold it in , hold it in!" After about 3 - 4 seconds I all the smoke out and entered my trip. Everything around me went into bright colours , and for the first 5 minutes I just had my eyes open playing around with my hands and looking around at everything , my heart was beating quite fast and I couldn't breathe well because I smoked it but I was still content. I closed my eyes and shapes started forming together which formed a blue vortex , then I felt a HUGE rush through my body like I was flying through this vortex , out of nowhere I was thrown into a pale white coloured room with a table in the middle of it , and everything was so futuristic ! I remember thinking "what the hell is going on?" I heard a door open and turned around , coming through the door were two green coloured aliens , this frightened me a bit and I opened my eyes to my friend saying "Are you alright? Your eyes were rolling in the back of your head". "Yeah" I replied , though I found it hard to speak. Everything was slowly starting to wear off , and after about 5 minutes my body was just buzzing and I felt really calm. On the walk home my friend and I just spoke about the experience and how amazing it felt.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sonatine
#2 Posted : 8/5/2011 1:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like an awesome first time experience! Thanks for sharing Smile Personally, I dont think you are too young to start exploring your consciousness. As long as you are safe and are doing it in a responible way, as it sounds like you are already doing, I think you will be okey. Wish you good luck with your future experiences Smile ~Blessings~

gammagore
#3 Posted : 8/5/2011 1:58:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kierm1995, welcome to the nexus

how long ago was this experience if i may ask?

kierm1995
#4 Posted : 8/12/2011 2:34:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A few months ago. I regret it because ever since it I've been having panic attacks every night .

۩
#5 Posted : 8/12/2011 2:45:54 AM

kierm1995 wrote:
A few months ago. I regret it because ever since it I've been having panic attacks every night .

Have you considered consulting a professional therapist that could help you better understand why you are having panic attacks, and what you can do to get over them?

What about conscious relaxation and meditation? I am prone to panic attacks myself, but I have found if I just tell myself to relax and sit down and breathe for a minute I can stop myself from going over the edge. Experiment from staying away from any stimulants in your diet if they are present. Eat healthy, exercise, and be mindful of the moment you exist in. I know it sounds cliche, but if you aren't already implementing these simple things into your every day life, you will be surprised at how much they can help!

I hope you can find some resolution to your nightly panic attacks and be at peace. Please let us know if you want to talk about this situation more in depth. DMT can cause a person to wake up and see this reality in a way they never have before. Some people find this stressful, and a lot of us here have been there before.

Peace.

a1pha
#6 Posted : 8/12/2011 3:01:15 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

۩ wrote:
kierm1995 wrote:
What about conscious relaxation and meditation? I am prone to panic attacks myself, but I have found if I just tell myself to relax and sit down and breathe for a minute I can stop myself from going over the edge. Experiment from staying away from any stimulants in your diet if they are present. Eat healthy, exercise, and be mindful of the moment you exist in. I know it sounds cliche, but if you aren't already implementing these simple things into your every day life, you will be surprised at how much they can help!

This exactly, from someone who used to suffer from these pretty bad. Haven't had one in years.

Be well and take care of yourself. We are here if/when needed.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

HighSpeedDirt
#7 Posted : 8/12/2011 4:27:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hate to be "that guy", but if the experience was a few months ago and you were 15 at the time I believe it's safe to conclude you're not 18. One of The Traveler's requirements for forum use, as indicated on the Attitude page, is "You have to be at least 18 years or older!".

Now, I'll be first to admit that keyboards can certainly be tricky beasts. So perhaps your first post contained a numerical typo? Perhaps you hit 5 instead of 8? They're quite close on the keypad. If that is the case, maybe you could edit that first post and then, you know just make sure you always type 18 in the future?

I assume we can all agree that minors should not engage in any illicit activities. And as a responsible community it would not look well upon us if we were condoning minors to partake of any illegal substance.

But if your post was in error, and you are actually 18, I say welcome to the Nexus. DMT is sure a neat compound. I'm relatively new to it myself, but I get excited just thinking about the nearly magical experiences it can lead us to. Smile

Bill Cipher
#8 Posted : 8/12/2011 9:54:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, kid. You're not old enough to be here. Feel free to come back in three years.

Xt
#9 Posted : 8/13/2011 12:29:15 AM

I feel the need to mirror Arts sentiments. We have a minimum age policy here as part of our inherent responsibility for maintaining a forum based upon support and education on DMT. It is Obvious from both your user name, which suggests you are 15 and your own confession.

As an extension of our responsibility's i feel inclined to educate you as follows;

At the age of 15, some nay argue that using powerful mind altering substances could derail your mental development. It is in fact an extremely fragile & precious time in your life. I respect children and young / old adults equally and as part of this respect is manifested in typing my exact thoughts on this subject to you from my slightly more experienced vantage.

Please take some time to look after your mental well being. This involves many things, for someone of your age it might be wise to speak to an older sibling or friend whom you feel is stable and well adjusted. This could even be a parent or grandparent. I would definitely stop using marijuana until you are at least 18. By which time your brain and body will have fully (arguably) developed.

Play, hang out with friends and enjoy yourself by all means but psychedelics and MJ are not suitable for you at this time. It might also be wise to think about your DMT experience and to try to accept it as part of life's mystery, a part that is not going anywhere and will be waiting for you when the time is right.

Please consider this advice not as an adult shunning you as an unwise child but as an equal human being that is extending some honest feelings / advice.

I'm sure that you are a capable humane being, and i wish you all the best.
I will look forward to seeing you return in 3 years, which you will find out is not very long at all. So much will change for you in this time. Enjoy every second of it!

Kind wishes.
Xt.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

kierm1995
#10 Posted : 2/18/2015 11:38:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm back! Still remember it like yesterday. I don't think I've really ever fully recovered, and it made me never ever smoke weed again, or any drug. I just get huge anxiety. But I've learned to live with it and I'd like to think I'm pretty mentally sound and lucky compared to some! Thank you guys for all your replies even though they were years ago. I'm still really intrigued in psychedelics and I love reading trip reports, looking at art ect. I feel it's changed me forever, is it a bad thing? I don't think so, it's just a part of me, and a memory I won't forget because I'm not gonna lie, it was amazing.

steppa
#11 Posted : 2/18/2015 12:16:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Welcome back! Love
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

bbing
#12 Posted : 2/19/2015 11:00:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, this is truly an incredible place.