We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
For an illusion this is a fine world Options

latchetty
#1 Posted : 8/12/2011 5:38:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I first took Salvia about four months ago and have smoked, about weekly, a 30x preparation. How fascinating! I happened upon this forum this evening and read through a few Salvia threads, nodding and chuckling at descriptions of experience that were familiar to me, however bizarre I may have thought them not long ago. My tag is a word found in SalviaLand, on an excursion I undertook with prethought of returning with a word from a place where English is not native. I found myself kneeling on the ground with my head down. Two fellows, or whomever, stood over me, either in concern or amusement. One remarked to the other, "he's all latchetty." An internet search the next day revealed latchetty to be an archaic local term from southern England [never been] meaning loose or falling apart. As far as I know, the word was new to me, but then, one characteristic of Salvia, it seems to me, is increased access to old and well-buried memories. Anyway, I hope to grow less latchetty over time, whatever that is.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 8/12/2011 5:44:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, great introduction. I hope to become less latchetty myself someday.

Have you tried DMT yet? If not, do you have any intentions to?

Either way, Welcome to the Nexus Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

dmtk2852
#3 Posted : 8/12/2011 5:45:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice experience, very funny. I myself had a lot of experience with savlia before I tried DMT. Experieces like that are common, and I like that you called it "Salvia Land", I always called it salvia world. Anyways, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here, welcome.

latchetty
#4 Posted : 8/12/2011 6:14:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
Haha, great introduction. I hope to become less latchetty myself someday.

Have you tried DMT yet? If not, do you have any intentions to?

Either way, Welcome to the Nexus Very happy

I've not tried DMT, but will explore the topic here. At this point, Salvia calls me to explore.

latchetty
#5 Posted : 8/12/2011 6:21:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dmtk2852 wrote:
Nice experience, very funny. I myself had a lot of experience with savlia before I tried DMT. Experiences like that are common, and I like that you called it "Salvia Land", I always called it salvia world. Anyways, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here, welcome.

I've been amazed by the commonality of Salvia experience, though there certainly is great diversity among that commonality. Oh, dear, that makes little linear sense, even though it's true. It could be SalviaUniverse, but then, it needs to be plural, actually. Interpretation comes and goes - experience is essence.