We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and (electric) vaporizer? Options

bluecurry
#1 Posted : 12/2/2008 8:09:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is thinking about buying a vaporizer specifically for use with DMT (this would eliminate the need for an open flame) but is unsure on what he should be looking for in an electric vaporizer to be used specifically with DMT.

He had in mind a convection heating style vaporizer with a temp. control, but was unsure if that would be better than having a metal heating element style vaporizer.

SWIM thought this seemed functional AND stylish: VP-110 (Noble brand vape)

any suggestions would be helpful (I know I could just as easily make a vaporizer, but SWIM likes the idea of an electric vape for complete vaporization within a single hit)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DrAstronaut
#2 Posted : 12/2/2008 8:30:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has this exact same vaporizer. Works great for buds. It came with an extra whip and SWiM has been toying with the idea of making that the dedicated spice-whip. Haven't tried it yet.
...anybody have any visine? I got something in my 3rd eye...

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/2/2008 6:33:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM recommends the VaporGenie...for more precise control of the spice smoking..and its flame powered
it's a sound

Caligulitica
#4 Posted : 12/4/2008 3:31:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that actually looks like a pretty ligit vape, SWIM likes to use the mug vape because it is a bit mor accurate on heating
Spirituality is just another unanswered question that the weak minded throw away, let them be as flowers in the dark abyss of time, let no sun shine upon them and let them shrivel up beneath the feet of the wise...

...ygolonhcet si taht tsaeb eht ma I ,em reaf ,dne eht fo regnirb eht ma I

Read it backwards =]

Nanaki
#5 Posted : 12/4/2008 4:07:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I looked up the VaporGenie, but it doesn't look like it allows you to see how much of the spice you've vaped.

What are some glass ones that one can be sure they've vaporized it all before inhaling?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.