We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yo it's Rilo :D Options

Rilocybe
#1 Posted : 8/12/2011 1:36:18 AM

Rilonitron

Hello to all, I am Rilocybe(20yr old male) lol I have been lurking the site for quite some time reading and doing research on DMT of course. I'm a total noob to DMT but am planning on doing my first extraction soon (tonight or tomorrow) Smile!!

I am really very interested in psychedelics and what they can do for the human mind i recently surfaced from a two year long depression in which i found mushrooms to pull me through the ending stages i guess you would call it. I mostly only believe in doing natural substances for their natural highs but you can sometimes catch me rolling on mdma haha its just too fun to pass up in some situations such as techno dance parties lol.

I want to be an artist of some sort in my future but seeing as how i have no respect for any authority I will most likely never return to school unless i somehow come into a giant fortune and can actually afford it :\. I have looked into my own self into my structural being beyond the universe and back into my eyes looking back into myself(some laced MJ). I dont believe in ANY god but you wont hear me flaming the religious. i am a kind, funny(atleast i think i am), and curioso being and will be posting my adventures if they are worthy.

edit** SWIM did his first extraction successfully or close to it LOL using the q2 lime a/b tek. The dimethyltryptamine was not very strong he feels there were many impurities also the smoking rather vaping method he used could be refined no doubt. he wonders if everyone experiences numbing of the tongue and mouth and or coughing up huge loogs Razz haha probably just the impurities. the tek was rushed as he was a little drunk and had work in the morning but his next effort will be more serious and much more refined. he didnt fully extract to shards either btw and his friend even called it dmt salt so the hastened tek is questionable. he will only be extracting to shard from here on out Very happy he is looking forward to blasting off into hyperspace but is wondering if it can be done without practice.

Rilo

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/12/2011 1:39:48 AM

Welcome Rilocybe.

Further exploring your mind and body is an excellent reason to experiment with psychedelics, especially our own infamous endogenous n,n-dimethyltryptamine.

Best of luck with your extraction. As I'm sure you know, all of that information can be found in our Wiki. And of course, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. peace.