We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rest Well Traveler (dont worry Trav is fine) Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 8/9/2011 11:41:45 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I for one was very disappointed to see that somehow WE forced Traveler's hand here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=24494

We are adults, yes? That is one requirement of membership for this site. Perhaps we should start behaving like it.

I shall sit and meditate with my cats, eat my cookies (homemade oatmeal), read sci fi and meditate on what I can do to try to make what I say in chat diplomatic, more well thought out and not expletive filled. I may need to take a bit more time in composition, but it is worth it. It is worth it because it better expresses what I mean to say if nothing else.

Nexus is awesome and chat is great but life goes on.

I for one certainly wish Traveler a well deserved rest and encourage you/him to take as long as you feel is needed/appropriate.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 8/10/2011 1:00:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got nothing but love for Traveler. No one needs extra stress in their lives, and this is the best site on the internet even without chat.

nen888
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 2:03:32 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..ave Traveller..you are a legend..total respect..

i imagine co-ordinating any diverse community must have it's ups and downs..

Razz i can't thank you enough for what you've set up here...

Shadowman-x
#4 Posted : 8/10/2011 3:23:03 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

No need for induced chaos.
simplicity.
<3 Love, trav.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Apoc
#5 Posted : 8/10/2011 8:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, rest Traveler. It would be a damn shame if you burn out and don't come back.

I don't really use chat. What's going on there people?

Crystalito
#6 Posted : 8/10/2011 9:46:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

To tell you the truth the title of the thread scared me a bit, i a thought something bad happened to Trav...

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 8/10/2011 10:31:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also thought that this would be his death announcement...

Jin
#8 Posted : 8/10/2011 3:23:02 PM

yes

pls the title is so scary , i was scared out of my wits , i thought traveler is leaving or something

we all appreciate you Traveler very much , pls take rest whenever you need but don't leave us

when useless mudding the brain (and our collective intellect) actually happens whether on chat or a thread , we look dearly to you Traveler as a signpost of sanity and illumination ,

your words are always admired and your influence affects everyone incredible positively

all i can ever say for everything , the site , your words and attitude is a thank you

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

endlessness
#9 Posted : 8/10/2011 3:33:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I edited the thread title if you dont mind pandora, I just didnt want to give some nexians a heart attack Smile

rOm
#10 Posted : 8/10/2011 8:55:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I edited the thread title if you dont mind pandora, I just didnt want to give some nexians a heart attack Smile

You did very well indeed, starting to read the title was giving me goose bump !
We'll do the necesary to keep this site running as we love it: a cherish family.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

bindu
#11 Posted : 8/10/2011 11:56:16 PM

hehe

got a significant blood pressure rise after reading the first 3 words of the thread title.
Also took a couple minutes (3?) to come back to normal after reading the bracketed statement 3 times

Ah who cares about that chat, it can rest for a day if the creator decides so

But what happened to that oatmeal cookie tek? Really interested how its gonna perform with my flavor extraction technique

blessed be all forms of intelligence

Ginkgo
#12 Posted : 8/11/2011 1:23:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let's contribute with something positive instead of licking our wounds. Smile

RayOfLight
#13 Posted : 8/11/2011 10:11:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ill contribute something positive by saying I'm pleased to report a great smoked session tonight combining the dosage with the nexus chat created a very groovy evening full of changa, spice and everything nice.

Dmt wouldn't be the same without the dmt nexus and the dmt nexus wouldn't be the same without the chat, thanks for setting this all up trav and enabling such magic.

cheers ~
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

Pandora
#14 Posted : 8/11/2011 3:33:57 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

bindu wrote:
hehe

But what happened to that oatmeal cookie tek? Really interested how its gonna perform with my flavor extraction technique

The Oatmeal Cookie Tek was a smashing success with a delightful yield but may need to be withheld for harm reduction purposes, Razz.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU