We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Been lingering awhile finally decided to register Options

Sovereign
#1 Posted : 8/10/2011 12:52:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As stated in the subject I have been coming here for a few years now and impulsively decided to register, with the intention of insuring my access to this resourceful community. I have up until this point never had anything of importance to share and embarrassingly admit to stopping by only to receive knowledge without dispensing any of my own. My line of reasoning is quite logical however; the members here surpass me in almost every intellectual capacity and loose nothing by my lack of contribution.

I have been extracting and insufflating spice regularly for 2 years. I have never reached hyperspace despite large doses and the addition of harmalas. Regardless of this fact I have had extreme visions and telepathic communication with a seemingly benign entity. I have noticed enhanced physical strength and eyesight as well. I also have had the privilege of introducing this wonderful tool to around 20 other people, including family and friends.

Now on to my second reason for posting today.

A research scientist friend and I were recently discussing the particulars of 'ultra weak photon emissions' better known as 'bio-photons' as it correlates with redox signalling. (his field of study) I had recently wrote an article on the subject and he was intrigued to find out that the light emissions were within the visible spectrum as it relates to humans. I shared his enthusiasm and decided to write a follow-up which led me to researching a plethora of fringe literature on shamanic ritual.

What one of the indigenous shamans of the amazon basin had said about 'seeing sickness as an intense light' startled me. He noted that this was only possible if there was complete darkness without any ambient light to pollute the field of vision. The photon multipliers used by researchers to pick up these emissions also require total darkness, and knowing that DMT enhances eyesight tremendously alarm bells began ringing in my head.

I theorize that the shaman is receiving these bio-photons as indication of illness within the body, as it is well documented that the intensity of the emitted light is greater where the body is sick. The question begged to be asked is 'how are they able to heal the malady?'. If indeed what that is what they are doing.

I have found many subtleties within the indigenous culture that correlate or parallels with western scientific knowledge and it has renewed my interest in their way of life. I am curious to hear others thoughts on the matter.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#2 Posted : 8/10/2011 12:58:42 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome..
..very interesting points you make here Sovereign, i certainly don't know of any adequate neurophysiological explanation for experiences
such as multiple people seeing coherent luminous objects/entities in total darkness whilst on ayahuasca..
..also, i believe cosmic rays and various subatomic particles can only be properly detected in deep dark caves (away from interference)..

look forward to your advanced input to the nex...Smile

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 1:04:32 AM

Barry

welcome to the nexus Smile

Enoon
#4 Posted : 8/10/2011 9:34:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi Sovereign, that's surely an interestign subject. There is so much we don't understand about our own abilities to perceive and influence the world around us. It's baffling. In which way are you involved with these subjects? I'd be interested in reading more.

Welcome to the nexus!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Sovereign
#5 Posted : 8/10/2011 9:45:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the welcome.

To answer Enoon: Im not sure I completely understand your question but if you're referring to my involvement academically the answer is none. Im just your typical jack-of-all trades dilettante.

If you are referring to my spice exp. then I would take the opportunity to elaborate on an isolated event regarding my claim of enhanced strength.

I would assume that others have tested this in some fashion, if not at least had the feeling of increased strength. My exp. involves insufflating approximately 300mg of freebase. The exp. was completely typical. I felt very powerful and would view everything as if I was seeing it for the first time although it would be at the same time completely familiar to me. As if i was two people in the same body and conscience. I felt possessed. I spent 5 minutes reading the label under our oven range and admiring the engineering involved in its production. i had the idea to arm wrestle a friend- the man who had been involved in the whole process since day one. We usually played sitter for one another, taking turns. On this occasion I felt the need to prove something tangible could come of this altered state.

My friend J is 3 inches taller and about 80lbs heavier than myself. He routinely exercises and is noticeably built. Although I had worked out earlier in my life I was in no good shape then or now. In other words it should have been a no contest in his favor. Under the influence of this tryptamine however I was indeed stronger. We were deadlocked until I told him to use both hands to my one. He did so yet the deadlock remained and he could not budge me. Note worthy is the observation that I could not budge him either! Im not sure what to make of this but J ended up putting his whole wait against my right arm with maximum leverage. No physical way it would be possible under normal conditions but he could still not budge me.

Regarding eyesight, having tremendous vision is fairly standard for me under the influence of spice. The overwhelming majority of my explorations have been open-eyed. If i cant see through my skin I know Im not completely 'there'. I use it as an indicator of my 'drunkenness' as the shamans would say.

I have many more anecdotes and will more than likely share them all but the prudent side of me suggests I find a stopping point. Id love any feedback from you guys and thanks for letting me ramble.

marleyman
#6 Posted : 8/11/2011 12:04:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sovereign wrote:
Thank you for the welcome.

To answer Enoon: Im not sure I completely understand your question but if you're referring to my involvement academically the answer is none. Im just your typical jack-of-all trades dilettante.

If you are referring to my spice exp. then I would take the opportunity to elaborate on an isolated event regarding my claim of enhanced strength.

I would assume that others have tested this in some fashion, if not at least had the feeling of increased strength. My exp. involves insufflating approximately 300mg of freebase. The exp. was completely typical. I felt very powerful and would view everything as if I was seeing it for the first time although it would be at the same time completely familiar to me. As if i was two people in the same body and conscience. I felt possessed. I spent 5 minutes reading the label under our oven range and admiring the engineering involved in its production. i had the idea to arm wrestle a friend- the man who had been involved in the whole process since day one. We usually played sitter for one another, taking turns. On this occasion I felt the need to prove something tangible could come of this altered state.

My friend J is 3 inches taller and about 80lbs heavier than myself. He routinely exercises and is noticeably built. Although I had worked out earlier in my life I was in no good shape then or now. In other words it should have been a no contest in his favor. Under the influence of this tryptamine however I was indeed stronger. We were deadlocked until I told him to use both hands to my one. He did so yet the deadlock remained and he could not budge me. Note worthy is the observation that I could not budge him either! Im not sure what to make of this but J ended up putting his whole wait against my right arm with maximum leverage. No physical way it would be possible under normal conditions but he could still not budge me.

Regarding eyesight, having tremendous vision is fairly standard for me under the influence of spice. The overwhelming majority of my explorations have been open-eyed. If i cant see through my skin I know Im not completely 'there'. I use it as an indicator of my 'drunkenness' as the shamans would say.

I have many more anecdotes and will more than likely share them all but the prudent side of me suggests I find a stopping point. Id love any feedback from you guys and thanks for letting me ramble.

man I cant help but wonder how people snort the freebase. I had some clean white spice so I decided I'd go ahead and try it after reading a report and 100 up the nose put me on the ground in pain lol . felt like a knife got jabbed up my nose. interesting story though,
To see a World in a Grain of Spice

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower

"The Knower of Truth should go about the world outwardly stupid like a child, a
madman or a devil."
Mahavakyaratnamala