We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Got my ass handed to me for the second time!!! Options

DIGITALSAM
#1 Posted : 8/10/2011 3:30:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, for starters let me just state that I am indeed somewhat of a newbie to the spice and have only journeyed approximately 35-40 times now. It was only a few days ago when i finally broke through "on accident" and that one was gripping me by the balls as it was my first time to completely dissolve and be departed from my body, only to be what felt like being shoved from behind towards the circular portal trimmed with shiny things hanging off of it shiney like that of a fishes scales in the sunlight. Once past the portals mouth i was shot down a tubular slide type apparatus similar to the old tube slides at the park, only at what felt like the speed of light! At the end of the slide or wormhole if you will i was spat out like a loogey into this round space but not spherical more cylindrical but with no limit on the cieling. here i bobbed around weightless slowly turning around and around all while seeing insanely intricate ganesh india style markings. These images were literally flshing before me just like as if you were holding a cartoon flip book 1 inch in front of my face. I was listening to "shpongleyes" with headphones, that song takes a swift tempo change midway through and my friend Tony believes this could have been the reason i experienced everything so fast! Anyways when i came out of trance I was sweating and mildly shaking from pure shock value as what i had just experienced was beyond anything i would have ever felt possible from ingesting a spice from a root that grows in dirt. I was spooked and shocked but not terrified. I was not unpleasant except for when i first felt as though i floated out of my body.

Needless to say I took it slightly easier during smoke sessions after that event. I would guess that i journeyed 6-7 more times before ASS KICKING number two! This ass kicking was not even in the same category as the first their was surely about what i would guess as being 2 minutes of not terror but complete "holy mother of all that is holy" what is fricking happening to me. As everyone knows a boat load of visions, experiences, or occurances are sucked from your memory banks upon return from hyperspace but the primary incident that had me tripping balls is still very vivid in my memory and that I want to share with this group and my close friends RB and TP........... here it goes........

So I had lunch with my friend TP today and then went home. I had journeyed only 4 hours prior to this event so I was hesitant on going again so soon fearing It would not hit me but i talked myself into it. So I went to my current favorite setting/environment which right now happens to be in my softly lit room with black lights and a tiny stage lighting effect orb on my cieling. I got in my flight position "hozizontal" and took a gonzo fat toke of the same wicked changa I had been doing all this time and knowing i may not get the effect i held it in extremely long, then exhaled. I loaded a second slightly smaller hit and began to hit it when suddenly the typical rush i feel initially was taking place 10 fold. Buzzing vibrations then i couldnt even tell if my hands were holding the pipe anymore "which later was found spilled laying on the ground. Everything was coming on WAY WAY harder and faster than even the first break through. Oh by the way I again had headphones on and was listening to the absolute auditory sonicly manipulated posford masterpiece titled "The Sixth Revelation" it is a single release and not found on either of the four shpongle albums. The music distorted out like never before and suddenly it was like someone grabbed me by my ankles and aggressively pulled me into this mind gap. This is where I almost lost it because after being pulled into this space, I saw a "candyland unlike any other candyland i had seen to date" It was mind boggling the visions were sooooooooooo extremely bright rich and vibrant I cant even begin to emphasize how insanely colorful it was and this is all behind closed eyelids mind you. After being put in awe at the sites The shpongle track started to take off and then it happened....

I the super brite stacked life saver huys began swirling around then criss crossing zig zagging and so fast as i franticlly watched this it was then very apparent that a couple of these life saver huts were coming straight toward me sooooooo fast and then swoosh a hut plowed right through me. I dont know if any of you recall the first resident evil movie when that wall of lasers just moves and dices anybody or thing in its patch to little cubes but that is what was happening to me. The first swoosh left me in what seemed like two pieces I could see my torso flying 12 feet away from my legs and a second later the torso and legs again fell into smaller pieces, I was pretty uncomfortable so i reminded myself my name is Sam and that i will be back just hang on. One shred of reality or maybe coincedence i came to realize was that yes i saw my body split into cubes but again I "saw That" which told me that my sould or me personally was not part of the slice but a witness to it, The sixth revelation shpongle track was having me smiling and bewildered I dont know how long this episode lasted but i knew I was safe when i could see the edges of my visions turning dark and rough instead of straight and precise the trip was wearing down ahhhhhhhhhh. So three breakthroughs one shell shocked me one was very pleasant and the third rocked my world and diced my worthless body into oblivion.

I am wondering how many people find that its the middle level of intensity that they enjoy and not so much the full forced breakthrough anyone. Okay sorry for boring all of you dont worry its not typical of me to do this type of story writing on forums but man the spice can be both naughty and nice Shocked

peace,

Digitalsam

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/10/2011 5:14:14 AM

DIGITALSAM, Welcome! Love the art!!
I bet it felt good to write all that out, huh? I must say I rather enjoyed reading it. You caused me many pleasant flashbacks from this side of the screen :]

Hope you stick around. Feel free to ask us any questions that you have. This was an excellent report / introduction essay!

What brought you to DMT in the first place if I may ask?

Peace

DIGITALSAM
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 6:58:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
DIGITALSAM, Welcome! Love the art!!
I bet it felt good to write all that out, huh? I must say I rather enjoyed reading it. You caused me many pleasant flashbacks from this side of the screen :]

Hope you stick around. Feel free to ask us any questions that you have. This was an excellent report / introduction essay!

What brought you to DMT in the first place if I may ask?

Peace

It's sort of a funny story I have a friend whos been doing the spice for many years now and he has literally done everything as far as spiking me with the damn stuff but I was always hesitant because of some stories i read rather horrifying stories, I have been told that the stories i read must have been regarding 5meo dmt i guess. Anyways i began by simply getting my toes wet which then progressed to meium sized tokes which led to my first candyland experience which led to a bit of machoness resulting in me losing the respect for the god particle that it so dearly deserves thus my first handing of the balls !!!!!

stay peace my friend.............. By the way for you people of shpongolia if you want to hear something new for your next trip because divine moments of truth is getting a little same old same old I STRONGLY recommend you taking The sixth revelation for a ride. You may have trouble finding it since its somewhat rare well nevermind i will just give it to you guys I have posted it for download here.... http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/6/1/1939222/The%20Sixth%20Revelation.mp3" title="The Sixth Revelation.mp3

I have been bowing down to the sonic magician "simon Posford" since 1992 and own every piece he has ever released by album or ep single both as hallucinogen and shpongle and the other 30 different projects he has twisted our brains with such as celtic cross, purple om, beast, the good the bad and the ugly etc etc. In fact here is my list for simon posfords majestry let me know if anyone want me to send them a giant zip file full of hallucinogenic goodness heres the list for shpongle and hallucinogen and his smaller projects....

peace and happy trails
Sam

MONSTERFlush
#4 Posted : 4/19/2015 11:51:07 PM

CarbonBased

I would say Shpongle is more suited to mushrooms imo its just way too distracting, love those songs though. Have you ever heard of Carbon based lifeforms? They have music perfect for DMT
"You are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is something that the whole ocean is doing"
-Alan Watts

joedirt
#5 Posted : 4/20/2015 12:16:36 PM

Not I

It's because it was changa. The harmalas build up in your system. So the second time you launched you already had a haramala base from earlier in the day... Well that and I mean sometimes dmt/changa can just be flat out crazy.

Oh and you def don't have to wait 4 hours. I'm not even sure 30 minutes is necessary.

Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Synkromystic
#6 Posted : 4/20/2015 1:04:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's nothing quite like reviving a 4 year old thread Razz