We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings!! On the road to awakening. Options

VanillaSpice
#1 Posted : 8/9/2011 1:37:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wanted to take a brief minute to introduce myself to all the wonderful people out there. This forum has been a great experience for me thus far and thought it was time to be invololved. There have been a couple experiences with spice up to date but nothing breakthrough...just as far as what can best be described as LEGO land...nonetheless, holy shit. Very excited at the perspective of a breakthrough, which should be just around the corner one hopes. Theres a bit of anxiiety, perhaps because of previous uses and only appoaching the threshold where seperation begins but doesnt occur, was a little jarring, to be aware of such a divide happening. Heavy. But theres been alot of supportive reading done on this site and its almost time. Looking forward to the first step into understanding, which if suspicions are true, will probably leave more questions than answers lol god bless Cool
All posts are hypothetical and are not an endorsement of said activities. All said activity, if real, occurred where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional. Meant only to expand ones knowledge and place within the functions of the universe.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 8/9/2011 11:00:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hello VanillaSpice,

nice of you to join us here. you are right, there is an unending string or web questions, new terrains to explore, and vast amounts of feelings to create and recover. I hope things go well for you in your further journeys. Please make yourself at home here and join the community in its efforts to create good information, and encourage a responsible way of dealing with the issue of psychedelics, regarding the quality of the information we make available, the usage, the integration and the support we offer each other.

all the best to you!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

VanillaSpice
#3 Posted : 8/10/2011 1:24:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Enoon, thanks for the welcome! I look forward to sharing experiences and getting feedback and assisitng in any means I find myself capable of! A lifetime of searching has brought me here and I look forward to my next chapter sp very much! See you out there!
All posts are hypothetical and are not an endorsement of said activities. All said activity, if real, occurred where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional. Meant only to expand ones knowledge and place within the functions of the universe.