We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Growing Up Is Hard To Do Options

carlinesque
#1 Posted : 7/31/2011 8:35:52 PM

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby can ya dig it?!

I hate this post now, so this is it's replacement since I can't delete it. Haute.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eden
#2 Posted : 7/31/2011 8:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Growing up is indeed hard to do...likely why it is so powerful. And once the awakening begins, there is no real going back.
Welcome, carlinesque. Smile

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 7/31/2011 9:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It depends on how much destruction your ego has suffered, but in general, i belive everyone posseses the capability of returning to a healthy point of mind! A healthy awareness, a healthy attitude -

Remember: Everything you believe about the world becomes physical in some way - therefore work your beliefes in order to change your future!
elusive illusion

EquaL Observer
#4 Posted : 7/31/2011 9:31:18 PM

Ross

Still too stubborn to fake it, and I don't even know what making it means... what is the human ambition after all...

Welcome to the nexus, looking forward to growing up with you Smile
Your depth is your integrity

Purges
#5 Posted : 8/1/2011 12:24:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Growing up is tough, but you will learn to look back on it fondly. Positivity is the corner stone of personal and spiritual development, and weed can be a very useful tool to that end. We aren't druggies, we are explorers Pleased Druggy implies an element of hopelessness, and I see nothing but hope and good intention around here.

I hope you gain what you seek, and break through the tough times, it gets easier as life goes on and gets more complex, paradoxically.

Peace and Love,

P x
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

tigerstrike92
#6 Posted : 8/1/2011 2:37:33 AM

Homo-divinorum

Welcome to the Nexus. The minute you die is the minute you have finished growing up, so we all still have growing up to do. Wink Glad to have you here, looking forward to seeing your input!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

carlinesque
#7 Posted : 8/9/2011 8:24:09 PM

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby can ya dig it?!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I very much look forward to getting more involved with this site and it's members.Very happy
Carlinesque