We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fourth Aya experience - finally, and delightfully, blown to bits. Options

jdubs
#1 Posted : 7/28/2011 10:02:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So long story short,

So I bought half a kilo of white vine, many months ago now. It sat in a drawer for many months, due to not having the time to brew it. When I finally got round to brewing it, I was a tad worried about loss of potency, especially as it was powdered.

They say white is weaker and you need more. I found this to be true. However, this could also be partly down to brewing method, which I fear was far from perfect (too much powder, so little pans!). However this time 120g was less than the equivalent of 60g of a previous celio (which left me completey floored, heavy tracers for hours and hours. This time, no tracers at 120g.)

Soon after finishing I imbibed a total of 75g. This definately did something, though it is hard to tell what as unfortunately he fell asleep. Felt great the next day though!

So today, after much waiting to find the perfect day, I wanted a proper journey. So he poured 110g worth of vine, and poured what would be the equivelant of approximately 5g MHRB juice into it. I had a slight feeling I may have overdone it but instinct told me to proceed regardless.

I had eaten a piece of bread a few hours before with some coffee, and had been eating healthily and sparingly for a while. I had also cut right down on weed and alcohol.

After drinking the medicine I thought that the taste wasnt as bad as I remembered, in fact it was rather pleasant. I listened to some nice reggae for a while, awaiting the come up. (I was expecting a rollercoaster type rush up within maybe half an hour.)

However, after an hour, little effects were noticed, so I ate some bread and olive oil to get the old juices flowing. After 20 mins, still nothing. So I went to the fridge and poured out maybe another 20g of vine and about another 2g of MHRB (from a different, I think stronger batch. Now totalling approx 130g vine and 7g MHRB)

Soon after I felt sick and bloated. I leant over the bin briefly, but nothing would come up. I felt a bit poisoned. I layed down and breathed deep, before the familiar whistles of old pal Dimitrius and Mother Aya started speaking, and the nausea subsided.

It was unlike previous times. This time it started quite slow, almost acid like. It then gradually ramped up into an almost unbelievably intense chasm of existence.

Before imbibing, I asked Aya to help him with a few issues that had been troubling him. She dragged my soul through these issues, like being dragged through barbed wire, until it hurt. It was marginally unpleasant at times, but being no stranger to psychedilia it was nothing too terrible.

The whole world did turn upside down though. I kept laughing aloud to himself at the sheer lunacy of it all (of what, its hard to remember), and writhed around my bed, as if trying to hold on to something in a hurricane. I ended up completely twisted round at the other end.

When I sat up I saw himself as some kind of yogic meditator and became one with the world. This realisation was enough to send surges of unbelievably intense positive energy photosynthesisng into the deepest core of my being. It was as if this energy is everywhere and it is GOOD. The oneness with this all-permeating love I have learned truly for the first time.

In the aftermath, the troubles that were bothering me appear to have been exorcised from my soul, and I feel very peaceful and anxiety free. This in my opinion is far superior to the few smoked experiences I had (albeit Ive only had a few). It creeps up on you, rather than blowing you out of a cannon.

I think yes the dose was big (totalling around 7g MHRB), however this time at least it was just right. Yes it was VERY rocky at times, however I cant help but think...no pain, no gain, right? Wink

Namaste compadres.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 7/29/2011 9:55:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

jdubs- thank you for sharing your ayahuasca experience i dont much care for dmt trip reports but often i find myself intrigued with aya essays. maybe its because i owe so much to that brew. it also dragged me through my worst inner fears eventually forcing me to take action over the next year and transform my life to a freedom i have never known before.

i was plagued with bad trips for a short period after a decade of psychedelic use and ayahusca showed me why. then it was up to me to do the self work and learn how to forgive myself and learn how to love who im am and what i am. i use enthogenic substances as my classroom to help me better know thy self. there are other ways but this is the path i feel most comfortable with.

your report just made me stop and give appreciation. thank you.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

jdubs
#3 Posted : 7/29/2011 10:22:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank YOU Olympus.

I also have had a fairly up and down drug history, particularly with ketamine. It turned into a grave nightmare. I can never touch it again, it IMO is full of dark energy and I would compare it more to death than life. Not glorious dissolving ego death in the Aya vein, more just blank, dark, emptiness. If Aya is heaven, then Ketamine is hell (though this analogy is far too simplistic and black and white, it is my feelings at the moment.)

I thank the stars I have now seen how much more life can be. Now I have left the K world I hope I can serve as an example to some other friends of mine who are still stranded there. I may even consider using the medicine to try and heal them, I believe it could work wonders?

Now I have seen Ayas true potential, my anxiety regarding her is gone, and I hope to go ever deeper and deeper with this (quite rightly) sacred sacrement. I am glad I took it slow and cautious at first, but now think I am 'over the hump', and can delve deeper. I feel like my patience has been rewarded greatly, which is fantastic, as for a while there I thought I had messed up the whole brew!

Love.

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

sonatine
#4 Posted : 8/5/2011 1:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for sharing :-) I <3 ayahuasca Very happy

jdubs
#5 Posted : 8/5/2011 2:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is something quite special indeed. And welcome to the Nexus! Smile

jdubs
#6 Posted : 8/8/2011 3:59:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT: I have to say, that through a genuine mistake, I have got my amounts mixed up here. The first does was about 3.5-4g and the next was about 2. ONly a small difference, but better to be accurate! I was using 2 batches, both reduced slighty differently is the reason. So it was abot 5.5-6g, not 7. If it was 7, I would have been blown apart even more, I think.