We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A hike to Alien Lake :) Options

skid750
#1 Posted : 7/29/2011 1:48:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm not sure how many adventures I've already had as I don't keep track, probably around 20-ish of varying size, and all have taken me for rides worthy of their own documentation, but all have been in the comfort of my own backyard. This was my 1st time taking it with me somewhere out of my comfort zone.

I use an oil burner, and I eyeball the shots, which I've gotten consistent with. So to travel I just loaded and quickly melted it with the torch and let it cool and recrystalize. Now it's safe for travel.

A motorbike ride to the edge of suburbia on the side of a mountain and an hour hike up into the wilderness to a lake that I know of where there is not a soul to be found. The sun is blazing, I sat on the waters edge and let my heart rate drop from the hike and to take in the scenery... the breeze died down... set & setting = perfect.

I thought from all my other previous adventures that I had the hang of this... wrong!
The 'white light' enveloping the mind as I stared into the water, me smiling thinking I know what's next, and KABLAMMO.. straight out of this reality into a beautiful undescribable alien dimension with no transition, no nothing, and this was not a big shot like others I've done. Others that have also lead to the alien had transitions, some with strange neon writing or geometrics.. this one was a shot of nitrous to the brain! Must have been due to the 'workout' getting to the location. There were similarities to this realm, but this was clearly another dimension. Where am I ? I am fully capable of understanding that here are higher dimensional planes that are interwoven with our own, and these can be accessed by others not of our realm just as by us, but to enter into them just floors me everytime. Nobody else was there though, which was nice, I didn't feel like talking. There was a clear impression that there is no way I'm ever going to fully comprehend this, as usual, so just sit back and take in the scenery, with eyes? Do I have those? . That message of 'don't give into astonishment' is impossible to heed. To try to describe this realm visually would be utterly pointless. I wish i could bring a camera on this adventure. I can't really tell how long I was there, but I wish it was longer. When I came back I looked around, and started laughing Very happy

That was amazing, as always, but even more so. I just got home and had to advise anyone getting ready for their next adventure to get away from your house, anything industrial, etc... get out into nature, away from the day-to-day, there is so much more out there. Nature absolutely must be present. I seriously can't wait for winter so I can take my little friend snowboarding up to the top of the mountain and hike up to a good spot... and in the meantime I have a few other locations in mind, some that will require a long trip up to the mountain tops. It's a big universe out there!

To end my rant, here's a pic of my stunt bike, it's theme is fitting Pleased

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/29/2011 1:52:28 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..Ghostrider, motorcycle hero!
thanks for pic.. friends tell me you get tunnel vision above 300km per hr...

skid750
#3 Posted : 7/29/2011 2:46:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya, ghostrider is nuts. I've done rides like that and I'm over it. Too many things out of your hands that can go wrong. I don't get tunnel vision when I go ~300, but there is definitely a reality shift at those speeds.

The worst part is seeing deer on the side of the road up ahead and thinking 'if one of you jumps in front of me we're both dead' Pleased

tomtomtom
#4 Posted : 7/30/2011 4:37:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha I am with you buddy, that happened to me tonight I thought I knew what was coming and blam...all I could say was this is not what I thought it was, over and over. Couldn't explain if I tried. I was experiencing like 5 different existences, witch were not like human on biological entities type deals but....ahhhh duno what to say.

But I did something different I called it out. Before I did the spice I was talking, saying oh it never lasts long, I never lose my ego. And there is this woman who seems to control my visions (she is always about in my trip) who was in-between my 5 dif existences in a different space kinda laughing at me saying so is this long enough and she kept me there till I gave in. I was in a loop.

Glad you had an awesome trip fellow traveller.Very happy . Oh do you get the thing where you first enter the trip and say oh I forgot this happens....but then always forget what it is. Because i still had that but then flew past it.
Like Eve, are we eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil

Felnik
#5 Posted : 7/30/2011 4:57:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I almost exclusively do my journeys in nature away from all manmade
Objects . It's the only way to do it as far as I,m concerned .
You gotta try it if you haven't already
Great report by the way
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

skid750
#6 Posted : 7/30/2011 5:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tomtomtom wrote:
Oh do you get the thing where you first enter the trip and say oh I forgot this happens....but then always forget what it is. Because i still had that but then flew past it.

LOL, that's happened a few times... it's kind of like "oh ya, now I remember where this goes."

I went back up there today just for the hike and to do a little reminiscing. I took a pic Smile

tomtomtom
#7 Posted : 7/30/2011 9:17:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow man that is a BEAUTIFUL picture I don't even know a place like that around my area. Do you travel with your eyes open because I use my friends sleeping eye goggle things to block out all the light, and it's outa control. Don't you find all that daylight will dilute the visions. SICK BIKE btw didn't see that before. I had a Aprilia RSV4.... don't ask how that ended.

skid750
#8 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:14:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like starting off with them open cuz I like the integration of the visuals with my surroundings. Then i think sometimes they close, or maybe they stay open, who knows... I just push the red button and let go of the controls Smile

tomtomtom
#9 Posted : 8/6/2011 3:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dude you gota try it with a blind fold or something that blocks all light. entirely different story.WAY BETTER IMO.

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 8/7/2011 3:44:37 AM

John Murdoch IV

Hey thanx for sharing a great read Smile
Yes doing psychedelics out in nature is the best Smile

tomtomtom wrote:
dude you gota try it with a blind fold or something that blocks all light. entirely different story.WAY BETTER IMO.

Well if you do the right dose you leave it all behind, your eyes and brain to so light doesn't really matter Smile But yes getting there can be more uncomfortable while blasting off in light. And not managing a breakthrough and be stuck with the sun in your eyes while tripping can be very uncomfortable too.

But in the twilight a sub breakthrough dose can be epic! To see a colorful sunset and clouds can be quite the sight. And add a still lake to that and it blows your mind.

Nice to being able to blast off by a lake Smile My parents have a summer house by a lake that I've spent a lot of time by since I was like 2 years old. Great place. Very grateful for it Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

jm
#11 Posted : 8/7/2011 4:58:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think I'd be afraid to experience DMT outside in the forest or up in the mountains. We have bears and cougars around here, I think on some level I'd be worried about an attack and might not have the right mindset.

I'm always going for the breakthrough dose, can anyone report a difference in a subjective experience 'quality' when outside as compared to inside?

Hugs,

Global
#12 Posted : 8/7/2011 6:15:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've noticed a particular advantage to indoor vs. outdoor that I've yet to see anyone else mention. When I'm in an enclosed indoor setting, I have a rather easy time conjuring extra-dimensional interactive open-eyed visuals of energy and self-magnetism that seem rather impossible for me to get outdoors as if all the energy escapes into the surroundings and cannot build or contain itself. I have also noticed a direct correlation between how close it is I am to a surface (like the wall) and the ability for the 4D objects to contain themselves as objects in space and not merely paint the walls.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb