We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone! Options

space-face
#1 Posted : 8/7/2011 6:13:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there!

I have had an active interest in experimenting with psychedelics for 6 years and I have found myself looking over DMT Nexus posts fairly frequently, I have always found the site a useful resource. Recently I have become fascinated with bufotenin, mainly due to the unique sensitivity people have to the form it is in. I'm lucky enough to have access to a fair amount of chemistry equipment although I barely have the knowledge to use it. I have been having mixed results isolating bufotenin and I need some help! At the moment I don't have a huge amount to offer but I'd like to learn from your members and eventually be able to share my knowledge.

Anything else you'd like to know please ask.

Cheers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 8/7/2011 6:30:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 8/7/2011 6:40:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome space-face,
im guessing you wont have a hard time finding help to put that sweet chemistry equiptment to use. Wink

please feel free to start new threads in the welcome area with your questions about the problems your running into if you dont find what your looking for in the wiki and archives. lots of good brains around here that will help you out.

your in the right space.....faceSurprised .
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.