We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A unique journey. Options

VaeroTheProphet
#1 Posted : 8/6/2011 4:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a young person, age wise. Just recently graduated high school and, have spent the better part of the past two years moving from place to place. Throughought my 'journey' I have met very strange, wild, eccentric people. I have befriended people of very high standings and people who are from the metaphorical 'dirt' of society. One thing all this has taught me is we are all interconnected through something. People are too closely tied without having any 'open' or forthright ties. A need arose in me at a very early age to learn as much as possible about as much as possible. I have been lucky enough to be graced with a very open mind set and the ability to convey things to help other people understand miscallaneous subjects. My 18th new year resolution was to experience as many mindy and body altering substances as possible. This led down a road which opened up a whole different world to me. I had always been the 'strange' one growing up. The kid that would play these Fantastic games in the woods with Faeries, elves, magic, etc. I always had a feeling like we lost something over time. That I was born into the wrong time. I started to form this strange fascination with the Wiccan religion, shamans, and most importantly Druids. Ah, the joys of finding the game Dungeons and Dragons. I was able to finally at least pretend I was something I had wanted to be my entire life. Then on my journey I met a Neo-Pictish Priest. For those of you who don't know who the Picts were/are ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picts ) The spiritual path was still there! maybe not prevalant but, people still attempted to achieve the higher state of being we, as a collective society, have thrown away as children's folly and fantasy. Thus we come to my compulsive need to try Psilocybin and, Lsd. I wanted to achieve a state of higher conciousness and, I finally had the means and the people to do so. Unfortunately I moved away again before I could obtain any mind altering substances but, the lessons Priest ( funnily enough that's wahat everyone knows him as ) taught me I was able to convey to others. I was able to better myself by helping others look, feel, percieve, act, and most importantly Think differently. I continued on this path of transcending my knowledge and experiences in hopes that other people would benefit. My first mind altering experience showed me that magic does occur. Now as to what magic is, the definition (imo) is undefineable by nature. I have experienced things that would truley be miraculous by any standard. The things I looked for, though maybe not physically manifested like I would prefer ( Such as casting a fireball Laughing ) were still prevelant. Just hidden by our 'rushed' nature now-a-days. My second delving into the uknown was with the Ergot synthesis we all know and most of us love. This showed me that we are all connected that everything has a pattern. Everything, simply, is made the way it was supposed to be made by nature. It also allowed me to better accept myself for all of my different impurities (thanks to the suggestive lyrics of 'Embrace the Martian' By Kid Cudi) I looked into the mirror and... well that is something you can't really describe I have tried many a time without any prevalent success in the matter. Both of these 'mind-altering substances' have been taken numerous times since and have shown me lessons that have helped with problems at hang, future problems from that date, and problems with other people. It appeared there was always some sort of message hidden in code. From 'it's oka to still be a child at heart' all the way to giving me the ability to grow stronger in my personal faith as well as giving me the conviction to do so.

Now,
I have had one best friend since the age of 4. We have stayed best friends for 15 years now. He recently just graduated from basic for the Coast Guard. He's a Catholic and grew up in a very conservative home. We were perfect best friends for eachother. He kept me toned down and I showed him life was more than a boring nondescript flow. He never was into 'drugs' but, one particular chemical caught his fancy very very early on. The pineal gland produced a chemical that caused the dreams we witness in REM sleep. He told me there was a way to actually try this chemical. I was shocked almost to the point of disbelief. I have looked for this through-out my travels to numerous different scenes, cities, states, environments, etc.., always without success.
I have another very very close friend of mine. Who is into the spiritual realm. He seems to have very eerie moments on an almost regular basis. This naturally led me to a wanting to learn as much as I could from him. There is too many details I would like to relate in this situation but I won't bore the reader of this essay with minute points. But, one thing to note is he is completely Straight Edge ( a term meaning he does not partake in any substances what-so-ever ) this past summer I took the time to travel and visit him. While there we were talking about plants for some unknown reason and he told me about his favorite tree, which subsequently a different species of the plant was growing in his back yard. Mimosa Hostilis.

My mind was blown. Both of the people closest to me had some tie to this Chemical. Eerily coincidental? I didn't believe so. I decided it was time. A moment I have been waiting for, for quite literally, the majority of my life. All the research I had done, these people leading me in this direction. This is the final frontier to 'launch' into. I am currently planning take off two weeks from this posting date. The past week I have almost become obsessed with the possiblities, stories, and methods for extraction of this Chemical. Which led me to this site. It is the most thorough, and has the most intelligent congregation of people. Out of pretty much any other site/ forum I have been too. The different insights into Hyperspace, equally as amazing to the feedback attained from various members. I'm thoroughly glad to have found the Nexus. and plan to extensively make use of the treasures that lie within.
"Suspiciendo Despicio"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jin
#2 Posted : 8/6/2011 8:24:43 PM

yes

welcome to the nexusSmile , pls be safe while extracting and get all the saftey gear even before starting anything
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth