We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my gf just had a baby boy and from what i hear he's already done dmt Options

travinski
#1 Posted : 11/30/2008 5:50:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

woo hoo my baby boy just dropped into the world at 3 pm today pacific time and i couldnt help but think about the poor little man gettin a dose of dmt and what his thoughts would be comin into this world im sure without language they have intelligent thoughts but....ya wow that must have been intense for him
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

travinski
#2 Posted : 11/30/2008 6:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey maybe he'll be a chemist.....lol
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/30/2008 1:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

congrats dude!! that is really exciting!! when hes old enough get a him a sweet chemist set!
it's a sound

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 11/30/2008 4:57:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations! And he will be tripping for the next year or so, until his brain's sufficiently developed!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 11/30/2008 8:22:54 PM

John Murdoch IV

Congratulations mate Smile

And your boy is sooo tripping now! Observe him when he's awake and with his eyes open and just see for your self. These baby's are seeing a different world than us. They're still in some other realm and it takes them months to connect to this place properly Smile

Good luck with the little guy Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 12/1/2008 5:04:33 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Congrats dude!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

travinski
#7 Posted : 12/1/2008 5:11:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks everyone, he is doin great think im gonna read him extraction teks while he sleeps