We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
chacruna.. extract by water down? Options

outrider
#1 Posted : 11/4/2008 6:30:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi
is it possible to extract dmt by cooking and watering down chakruna ?
should roughly be enough for one person, he wnts to put the crude extract in capsules together with some maoi.. would that work?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 11/4/2008 7:51:43 PM

The Great Namah

Yes, cooking the brew down to a powder (if reduced with little heat) will work.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

outrider
#3 Posted : 11/4/2008 7:55:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

how much of chacruna (apparently very good quality) is needed for a beginners trip? not full blown..

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/1/2008 3:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i think that the experience of the dose could change drastically depending on the mao dosages as well..cant remember how much i started with for chacruna though, i usually use chali.
Long live the unwoke.