We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entered a multi-dimensional fractal void Options

quilatoa
#1 Posted : 11/23/2008 8:14:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This was my friend's first ever experience with the spirit molecule. It was meant to be a test-flight before he gave some to his friends and family, not necessarily a full-on departure from the mortal plane.

45mg of yellowish crystal/powder from an STB extraction from MHRB was placed in a water-bong on top of a layer of ash. The first hit was complete and the body load was almost immediate. The world began to be overlayed with a crystalline structure. The second hit was also held completely, and gave my friend just enough time to set the bong down before the world shattered and reformed.

It felt a lot like divine sage, in terms of the body load, and the completely transformational nature of the experience. While divine sage is usually green, and melty, the spirit molecule quickly turned every object in the room into a multi-dimensional shape, covered in alternating blue and red electric vibrating stripes.

The patterns made it impossible to interpret perspective - it was like being transported into an optical illusion.

This is where things went downhill for his ego.

My friend's understanding of mind, body and spirit was torn completely asunder. Bits of ego were clawing their way to the forefront of his mind but were rendered useless. He knew that he'd brought this on himself, and that it was temporary, and that he should enjoy it as a gift, but his ego was not happy. He began to think he'd never come back. Reminders to stay calm, and to roll with it, were drowned out in a sea of noise and confusing sensory input.

Fear gripped him as he fell into an infinite loop. The impossible-to-comprehend perspective shifts gave way to fractals. Thoughts began to repeat, the fractal repeated, and the hypnotic beats of the album he was listening to fed back into the loop. With thoughts, visions, sounds, and strips of consciousness all looping back in on the experience, it just got more and more intense.

When a strip of awareness could be recognized, it was warning my friend that it was never going to stop, that reality as he'd known it was gone, that he'd never again have a conscious grasp on the separation of body, mind and spirit again.

There was no sense of time, and it could have gone on for an eternity, but slowly the world came back. The same song was still playing, so my friend knew it had only been about 5 minutes.

To experience an eternity where there is no distinction between life and death, to go where the conscious mind can only be out of place, to not only see yourself from a different perspective, but to lose the entire concept of what perspective is ... all I can say now is holy shit.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

quilatoa
#2 Posted : 11/23/2008 8:28:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend also reported that there was no one else there. He's not sure if it was because he was all alone in the hyper-dimensional looping fractal-land, or if there was simply no such thing as individual identity.

In any event, there were no elves, fairies, aliens, etc.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/23/2008 8:55:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

welcome....and remember..its all in your head...and...it will never be the same
it's a sound

tryptographer
#4 Posted : 11/23/2008 9:02:43 PM

tryptamine photographer

Congrats, not bad for a first test flight Pleased

Sooner or later you'll be welcomed by the Elves, you'll be surprised how happy they are to meet and even help you! (at least I was)

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 11/26/2008 11:18:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive recently had a thought, are the geometric patterns and outlandish appearance of entities a highly sophisticated hyper spacial makeup providing us with a distraction to what is really behind it?
Disguising its true appearance..

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 11/27/2008 3:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

absolutely
it's a sound

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 11/27/2008 9:29:29 PM

John Murdoch IV

I think that's just because we wouldn't handle the whole truth. They're just protecting us like we're little kids Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

drainlife20
#8 Posted : 12/1/2008 12:48:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't fret on it too much. The same thing happened to SWIM. There are authors that have wrote books about it as well. There are theories. SWIM fools himself into believing that it's all terribly important from time to time. That there is one true life, and we are all that life, living infinitely. This is sort of true, but this doesn't mean we're all the same exact life. This life is a blank slate, programmed by DNA, RNA, hormones and such. Every living thing starts as a blank slate.

SWIM thinks that maybe, this all is infinity, reality. He thinks of Pi. A circle doesn't have a beginning or end, and with Pi, a circle seems as if it can exist in infinite scales(and fractals make it seem more true). It can get smaller and smaller but it never seems to vanish. Atoms, molecules, particles. All circles. Reality can't be stopped. Whatever it is SWIM and SWIY feels, isn't some sort of secret knowledge. It's your brain malfunctioning in a major way. The questions that it makes you ask, are what's real. It makes you look at everything in a different light, everything has new meaning, anything suddenly seems possible. You have experienced something that isn't common, and it makes you question reality. Well reality is very relative, and relatively safe, stay healthy, make yourself happy, enjoy the time you have. It's amazing that a pile of mostly water created you, your thoughts and ideas. Life has the amazing ability to do as it chooses. Although a rock may last much longer than you, a rock has no choice, a rock can't move freely. Life can move that rock. If life didn't exist, reality would be meaningless and nothing more than an event. We exist for a reason, even if it may be a simple reason. It's still beautiful and I feel lucky, although I had no choice in the matter and more than likely it was all bound to happen. Infinity means that everyone will live eventually, that possibilities will never be exhausted, and we will only live once. But in that grade school circle of life way, we will all create more life eventually.

Just some of the random things a malfunctioning brain can consider Smile
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!