We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

spiceland
#1 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:05:24 AM
not sure im not who i seem to think i am

hi
dont worry about my real name bc that is not something given out often....ive been smoking spice for a year now ive broke through twice and triped but not broke through about ten times....i use dmt for spiritual guidence almost like religions use the bible but insted of reading a book of nonsence every night i smoke once a week to get insight of myself and my surroundings....my spelling sucks bc i didnt pay attention to the bs they tought us in school.....i know allmost all if it is lies or innacurate.....anyway im glad to be a part of something great for once .....i used to belong to roll it up but alot of ppl there are immature and i gave up on that site....thanks for your time and happy trippin(you may call it hyperspace but you are under the influnce of a tryptamine substance so i call it tripping).....not to be at all confused with "getting fucked up".
Psychedelics show you what’s in and on your mind, those subconscious thoughts and feelings that are hidden, covered up, forgotten, out of sight, maybe even completely unexpected, but nevertheless imminently present. Depending upon set and setting, the same drug, at the same dose, can cause vastly different responses in the same person.-Rick Strassman

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:21:08 AM

hyperspace [ˌhaɪpəˈspeɪs]
n

1. (Mathematics) Maths space having more than three dimensions: often used to describe a multi-dimensional environment

2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) (in science fiction) a theoretical dimension within which conventional space-time relationship does not apply
hyperspatial [ˌhaɪpəˈspeɪʃəl] adj

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hyperspace

Aetherius Rimor
#3 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:25:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just a bit that bothered me in your post.

Having a lack of proficiency for spelling is not a sign of stupidity or ignorance, and anyone who believes otherwise should talk to some of the college student's I've met in my life. Majoring in Anthropology moving into Bio-chemistry or Ethno-musicology, and on a research project using some machine I can vaguely remember the name of (Spectrometer or something similar).

She's a brilliant friend of mine, just the part of the mind that associates words with their spellings operates differently than others. She spells phonetically, I spell photographically (I see the word in my head exactly as I've read it before).

However, what bothers me is the blatant disregard for school as a whole. Yes, you should never believe everything you read or are told. However a proper education is the most powerful influence on one's ability to interpret, understand and navigate the world we live in without having to learn first hand by trial and error.

Don't mistake this for brainwashing, use it as an exercise to learn from other's mistakes and see different points of view.

How I wish I could still be in the academic world... it's amazing the things I could be doing if I could learn all day instead of work all day. I chose the wrong career Sad

Oh as for the definition of "Tripping", the first time I ate mushrooms, I finally understood the meaning of it. Before then, I always took it as like "tripping" like tripping over yourself. No... it's taking a trip through the depths of your mind and beyond. Of course that's just my definition.

spiceland
#4 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:44:17 AM

thanks for your insight man....i understand the diffrence between lessons in life and brainwashing but have you seen what our kids are bieng tought bc from what i remember of school is not at all the reality of life that i am rudely awoken too but i do have to say i like what you had to say about my post bc i love math and i take that to heart and should be in collage but i screwed up my life when i joined the millitary and quit...long story im broke and cant further my education so i cant get a better job..... and as iv said for a while.when god gives you lemons its time to find a new god.
Psychedelics show you what’s in and on your mind, those subconscious thoughts and feelings that are hidden, covered up, forgotten, out of sight, maybe even completely unexpected, but nevertheless imminently present. Depending upon set and setting, the same drug, at the same dose, can cause vastly different responses in the same person.-Rick Strassman

spiceland
#5 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:47:13 AM

and what is Ethno-musicology it sounds interesting

Aetherius Rimor
#6 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:54:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Study of cultures and the music they play. She has some awesome CDs with stuff like Pygmy music which is all acapella, with about 20 or so different people each contributing a different sound. Sounds almost like a cacophony to my ears, but when you listen closely and with the right frame of mind it's pretty beautiful stuff. Ethno = culture, Music = well music, ology = study of. Just like Ethnobotany is the study of cultural usage of plants (like Ayahuasaca, Psilocybe, Cannabis, etc).