We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
High fellow trippers Options

Cosmic Fusio
#1 Posted : 7/30/2011 12:13:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, Im cosmic Fusio, Located in the Netherlands.
I've ben tripping for about 6 years now, mostly shrooms and acid, basicly everything that makes you trip, but never had a decent breaktrough on DMT.
Also my extractions came out poorly, so i decided to join this community, so i can learn how its done from the experienced users.

Did do ayahuasca a couple of times, but don't think it will be like a DMT vision.\

wel, enough said here,

Mentor me

Peace, CF

Namaste

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 7/30/2011 12:39:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

nice, short and sweet but complete. i like that.

welcome aboard new friend words cant express just how strange and jaw dropping the scennery will be from your window side seat. we will be traveling at hyper dimensional speeds far past the cosmic limits dictated by this physical reality. their will be an on board movies playing in your mind as well as multi-dimensional wifi for your visionary downloads during the tail end of our journey. please turn your cel phones off fasten your safety belt and remain seated this is one wild ride across the multiverse!!!! Shocked Laughing

...but in all seriousness what is it you wish to know. ask me something, ask me anything.
ill do my best to help you out. we all will. you just got about a thousand mentors my friend.

om"
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Enoon
#3 Posted : 7/30/2011 12:50:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

what olympus said...

welcome to the nexus. Feel free to browse through the wealth of information we have on the board and particularly the wiki. Check out the supplier section for reliable sources of bark and other materials and whatever you questions you have, ask. We all love to help fellow seekers/adventurers/journeyers.

¡Cuidate!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

xebiche
#4 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not tripping. I am simply playing in space.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back