We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Calling experienced travellers, what are these steps I'm taking? Options

tomtomtom
#1 Posted : 8/3/2011 3:55:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I have had like 8 trips and the 7th one was mind blowing, all I could say is this is not what I thought over and over. But then the 8th one had no feeling at all I moved into another dimension other people/entities were going around moving and communicating with each other but nobody noticed me I was in covert mode...I just wondered about with full control on my floaty body. I saw amazing thingsShocked but nothing, no felling no wow'sSad .

It seems every time I talk with my friends about what was lacking on my trip, It gets fixed the next time by what ever is controlling it. I was mentally exhausted after my 7th so could that be why there was no mental bombardment of feelings the 8th time. But the felling of total control was cool and I knew the key was breathing. It was like I wasn't breathing I just held my air at 2/3 of the way out. Obviously my body was really breathing but in there I held it at the perfect amount. Also It seem like I moved into one of the entities body who reside there. But also from the fist time till the last I have had warm WARM FEELINGS first trip it was around my family jewels, second trip a bit higher and so on. my last trip was like my chest was wide open, like a hole. Can anybody confirm my suspicions that this is your chakras opening up. And if so what happens when you open the crown Chakra...

If someone could direct me to a pie chart or diagram of these steps I seem to be taking that would be gggreatVery happy ...otherwise some good ol fasion advise from your own experiences will do, thanks.
Like Eve, are we eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:19:38 AM

The hindu chakra system is just a SYSTEM that they use to try and explain various electromagnetic and endocrine phenomena that western language and science tends to lack. Do not take this seriously as it isn't anything proven, or real. I have studied this, and although it is interesting, I honestly think a person is better off letting go of these kinds of things and just doing DMT by itself in conjunction with meditation.

The hindu chakra system never anticipated apes smoking freebase neurotransmitters. We are in a completely new territory. If you are looking for a diagram, I think the only one around these parts you are going to find is the one directly beneath this text in my signature?

Keep on keepin' on

tomtomtom
#3 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:47:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I just heard a lot about mediation with dmt and connected the chakra system with that. Very cool rain drop....chart. That last point is a good one about not applying false beliefs to the experience. You can imagine if a person randomly went into an experience like this they would come out with some new beliefs, dare I say nde's is a good example.

Harmala alkaloid is another thing I haven't experienced with spice, does it make a big difference and is it safe for anyone to take. I ask because I usually do spice with a friend and she takes sleeping pills, do you know how the MAOI will effect her.

Thanks for the reply I will definitely keep that in mind.

۩
#4 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:05:29 AM

In their system, when a human beings sahasrara is open, they have balanced every other aspect of their being to perfect the flow of universal consciousness to flood in and illuminate every capillary of their existence.
Their roots are strong. Their sexual energy is abundant, and tame. Their solar plexus is ready, and waiting the instincts like fight or flight. Their heart is turned on and electromagnetically broadcasting around their proximity. Their ability to communicate is perfect, with nothing blocking or holding them back. They can close their eyes and enter the realms of pure consciousness. They have opened themselves up to the entirety of the universe, and it pours in like a metaphorical waterfall from some unknown divine source.

This does kind of sound like smoking DMT. But even so, what does it matter? If you start applying the chakra system to DMT, then you have come to a dead end. After much experience with this stuff, I can only say it goes way beyond everything we thought we knew. It will continue to challenge all of us to better seek the truth.

We often see people who come back and try to explain their trips in ways that is obviously a subjective interpretation. And this is OK since in reality, what else do we have? Not much... We have direct experience, and then we have whatever the hell that comes out of our mouths, fingers, and bodies.

I have been flooded with many ideas, I have entertained many strange possibilities and notions, but at the end of the day, I can not be dead-set on anything. I can not believe in something static regarding hyperspace because apparently our language and even our capacity to understand this stuff is about as metaphorically developed as a new born child.

Maybe that can help you better understand. I have thought about this kind of stuff a lot as you can see. Unfortunately, a lot of people nowadays have really misinterpreted the system and use it to sound cool and new age or whatever...so annoying.

As for the sleeping pills, do you know the exact chemical she is ingesting?
Many people stay away from pharmaceuticals for 2 weeks to be safe when taking harmalas.
Lots of people on the forum understand pharmacology better than I so I will let them answer that one for you.
Harmala alkaloids can slow down the rapid movement of DMT for some people. It does have a profound synergy with the spice, and I encourage you to explore and see for yourself.

mmmm, I can say however that a good dose of harmalas and dmt, or a nice cup of ayahuasca, or even just a bowl of changa or freebase, knocks me right out and I sleep so thoroughly. It's tremendous medicine with a plethora of options and abilities. O lord, I could go ON AND ON

tomtomtom
#5 Posted : 8/3/2011 6:06:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HA HA GO ON GO ON. Its nice to hear someone else talk in-depth about dmt. I am on my own here, I have never taken any drugs in my life or even smoked ciggs before. I do drink alcohol but that's it. So I went from 0 to 100 really. None of my friends take drugs, I just decided this was for me and did it. Trying to explain my trips to people who haven't done dmt it like telling people I take heroin. And even when I explain the trips I get annoyed because I am not doing it justice as well as it slowly fads from memory and blends with the other trips.

You first paragraph is like, yeah that's great but can anyone really do all that naturally. I believe we incarnate, an we are learning. If we were good enough to pull that off we wouldn't be on earth rather probably a higher existence.

I like what you say about you have had many ideas but none stick or nail it even over a long period of experimentation. It is kinda driving me mad, the only question I had is what am I exploring? with you saying that though it makes me feel like ok just stop thinking and experience. But I keep seeing threads saying there is steps or a right of passage, do you think that is true. Have you got progressively further.

I enjoy reading you posts thanks. Gtg to work now booo

۩
#6 Posted : 8/3/2011 6:23:59 AM

Everyone has their own unique steps along the path. No ones trail is the same. The "right of passage" is just an iconic metaphor. I understand how it is driving you mad. It can certainly do that. I just look at it like I am exploring some higher octave of my reality and remain open to the possibilities. I do not have a clue what any of this is or means. I just know it is totally fucking amazing, and am still in disbelief, even after all these years, that we can do this...

After I explored the deep realms of hyperspace, I have found these days I get a lot of medicinal effects from low doses when used in meditation and yoga sessions. It is very good for my body, and since I have been "there" countless times, I do not feel the desire to subject myself to such intensities, since it's memory and distinct imprint lingers even in the olfactory data that spirals from my pipe.

As for my first paragraph, sure people can do that without psychedelics. The psychedelic experience is unique, though. Eating LSD and smoking DMT is not the same thing as sitting in a dark room for a week, or laying in a sensory deprivation tank, or fasting, or whatever it is people do to attain other states of awareness. All are unique. Experiment with what interests you, and over time, you will develop routines and techniques that best suit you and your path.

+

tele
#7 Posted : 8/3/2011 9:21:40 AM
Explorer

۩ wrote:
The hindu chakra system is just a SYSTEM that they use to try and explain various electromagnetic and endocrine phenomena that western language and science tends to lack. Do not take this seriously as it isn't anything proven, or real. I have studied this, and although it is interesting, I honestly think a person is better off letting go of these kinds of things and just doing DMT by itself in conjunction with meditation.

The hindu chakra system never anticipated apes smoking freebase neurotransmitters. We are in a completely new territory. If you are looking for a diagram, I think the only one around these parts you are going to find is the one directly beneath this text in my signature?

Keep on keepin' on

Well said.

I think even if some system is very old, it doesn't mean it's correct or that it would actually explain anything with certainty. Forget about everything other schools/religions are saying and make your own picture

tomtomtom
#8 Posted : 8/3/2011 1:39:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩,

can I ask have you in all you time with high dose 60mg+ (back in the day I know you don't dose high now) have you had an amazing experience, the full works but with zero felling attached? meaning the stuff that made you jaw hang with insanity the trip before then the very next trip it happens again maybe even better, and you just look like you were born there and see it every day of your life.

And I hope you realise there is something very unsettling about a cat sitting happily on a cactus.

Confused

۩
#9 Posted : 8/3/2011 8:27:58 PM

Sometimes you get emotionless trips. The reason I think that is is because hyperspace goes far beyond human emotions. Even on LSD sometimes I am just sitting there meditating totally blank without thoughts or feelings. Like my slate has been wiped clean.

http://www.magicalcreati...obcat_Climbs_Cactus.html

corpus callosum
#10 Posted : 8/3/2011 10:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

"Like my slate has been wiped clean"

^^This, for me, is the value of a heavy breakthrough.Priceless!!Smile
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

xebiche
#11 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:25:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your question is fascinating. One of the richest things we can study on DMT is the "Anatomy of Essence". Just look at yourself instead of everything around you and you can truly begin to contemplate this Conscious Energy Anatomy of ours. IE., We can see our very bones glowing while the rest of our body becomes transparent to the point of disappearing. We can see ourselves become bioluminescent like creatures of the deep; and if you continue to observe yourself you may eventually offer yourself insight to your own chakra systems' tendencies simply through visual observation.

I wish you fortune as you continue this inquiry.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back