We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salutations Options

Aetherius Rimor
#1 Posted : 8/2/2011 8:56:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have recently discovered the DMT Nexus.

This is a new online handle I will keep soley for my usage in the psychedelic online community, to separate myself from...well... myself! Though I know standard practice on many forums is to rely on the "SWIM" mode of thinking, I have enough experience and education in criminal justice to know that such measures are relatively useless in the grand scheme of things (as much so as the Warez forums of the old days said Law Enforcement was forbidden from entry, hah). So I will refrain, should anyone with authority at this location have a problem with this, then I will refrain from speaking about my experiences any further than this post, though in my browsing so far I have seen that is not the case.

Aetherius Rimor, Latin for "Ethereal Examiner/Explorer/Pry Opener".

I've been called a psychonaut by friends, I do not fear the mental unknown, and have been told by those with decades of experience in this realm that I hold my composure and keep my wits about me even when many others can not.

Of course... I am not experienced. I know only what I have learned in the past three months. I only bi-weekly partake in the consumption between 1.5 to 3g of P. Cubensis (most I've taken is 4g, or 7g over the course of a 2 day campout in a lovely forest), I have also "Candy Flipped" once with 250mg of MDMA and 250 micrograms of LSD-25 while at a nightclub where I have many friends who knew about it and "sat" for me, though as they said I handled myself so well that "If you didn't know, you didn't know". Of course I knew quite well, as that night was so powerful I couldn't get up from my seat for the majority of it.

Four weeks ago... I discovered DMT.

I never considered myself atheist, always agnostic. I accepted the possibility there was more out there than this, just could not feel it. I went to church with family as a kid, talked to many people of many different religions, and could never understand the feelings they spoke of.

The first time though... that I saw "her"... this beautifully dancing huge blob made entirely of light, emitting smaller tinier floating blobs of light, as I was awe struck in the middle of this gigantic underground dome pulsating with light... that's when I knew I had to see more.

Several days ago... I had my second breakthrough (after numerous attempts, always afraid to waste the precious spice and thus never using enough...). This time, instead of the underground dome, I was taken to what I suppose people refer to as hyperspace. I was surrounded in what appeared to be this warp tunnel (as you'd see in some sci-fi movie). I held on to the lighter so tightly, and felt as if I was being pressed back into the couch with a g-force I can only imagine pilots feel... the feeling of going down a roller coaster except far stronger. I saw another presence... a "him". He also made entirely of light, though different colors and different shaped, hovered in front of me as I flew blindingly through this tunnel of light. Instead of dancing... he was singing... but instead of sound, it was waves of energy washing over me.

I understand now why it is not for everyone. I know many people... who if they had experienced what my last breakthrough was like, would probably never do it agian.

I however want to push further, and keep experiencing the magic within my mind.

I hope I have found more like minded people here.

This weekend, I have plans with my tripping buddy, to both blast off, and afterwards I will be exploring from the of comfort our home a newer height of the P. Cubensis at 8g. This should be an interesting story to tell.

Anyways... this is my introduction for the DMT Nexus. It was my hope, after reading the lexicon, to add to it an entry for the Dome, which I have heard others describe, and since it was my first experience is quite a fond one. It was odd to me no one had added it yet!

For more personal information about me:

Hobbies: Technology, linguistics, law, history/ancient cultures, and philosophy.
Career: Software development
Leisure Activities: Reading, and going to clubs that I volunteer my software development skills too (Lighting = Fun)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 8/3/2011 10:10:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Aetherius Rimor- welcome to the nexus. your passion for dmt is comes through in your words very strongly. i relate to your passion as dmt was at one time the fulcrum of my personal evolution and growth as person.

i wish you safe travels. it takes a brave explorer to pass through the eye of the dmt needle remember, most never get this far. congratulations. please feel free to help others with your experience and knowledge.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.