We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thank you, DMT-Nexus! Options

anima mundi
#1 Posted : 8/1/2011 11:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus:

I am in utter awe at the beauty of this substance.

But first, a little about me: I am a 24 y/o female just finishing her first year of grad school in California. My goal is to one day teach philosophy at the Jr. College level. While I enjoy abstract thinking, a community college seems to be where I can have the most influence to help young people find themselves. Nothing would bring me more joy than teaching a 100-level philosophy course and spending the rest of my life making kids fresh out of high school doubt everything they 'know'.

This leads me to DMT.

I have, in the past, recreationally used marijuana and maybe a hit or two of LSD. There's always been a curiosity for mind-expanding substances, but never the desire to interact with dealers or risk the possible legal consequences. Research for a religion course led me to Ayahuasca and various shamanic rituals. I found the whole Ayahuasca ceremony intriguing, but don't have the time or resources to travel to Peru. One thing led to another and I began researching my own ceremony. I ended up with a mimosa/caapi brew...

...which BLEW MY MIND!

This was exactly the catalyst I needed to spark a deeper understanding of the universe. Thanks to all you here, I have found a wonderous gift. I don't think I can drink another for awhile, but that's okay. I have plenty to chew on. Thanks again, Nexus! Without you this would be another research project long forgotten.

<3,
Anima mundi

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/1/2011 11:22:07 PM

Welcome.

It's amazing.

That's really all I can say <3

rOm
#3 Posted : 8/1/2011 11:29:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey welcome !!
sounds like you found what you were looking for, there is no need to rush.
It's all come into place when "times" are right Smile
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Apoc
#4 Posted : 8/2/2011 8:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anima mundi wrote:
This was exactly the catalyst I needed to spark a deeper understanding of the universe. Thanks to all you here, I have found a wonderous gift.

I feel much the same. Welcome.

a1pha
#5 Posted : 8/2/2011 10:41:08 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Welcome, anima mundi.

As House said, it's amazing. There really aren't human words to give it justice.

Make sure to take a look at the wiki if you haven't already. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

anima mundi
#6 Posted : 8/2/2011 10:55:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm still in awe...

With love,
Anima mundi

Limeni
#7 Posted : 8/2/2011 11:03:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, welcome anima - as you no doubt know, there is a large and growing female presence here, which adds to the specialness of this place. Cool

Pandora
#8 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:12:17 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

anima mundi,

What a beautiful introduction essay you share with us sister. Thank you so very much. You are on an inspirational path that will likely influence a lot of lives in a positive way. What more could one ask in a day and age when so many consume so much yet feel so unfulfilled?

I would love to hear more about your actual mind blowing experience some day, should you ever feel like you might wish to share it. I'll bet others would too. I can completely respect the need for a long integration period.

A hearty Welcome to the Nexus! Hope to see you around.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

proto-pax
#9 Posted : 8/3/2011 8:29:55 AM

bird-brain

Wonderful introduction. I really enjoy the spirit behind your posts and hope to see many more! Welcome aboard.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Bill Cipher
#10 Posted : 8/3/2011 9:02:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. You've unlocked a door and seen something special that very few ever will.

We're a privileged bunch and you're sure to fit in. Look forward to hearing more from you.