We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Let's depict Entities, Enviroments and Objects from DMT-space! Options

SKA
#1 Posted : 8/1/2011 12:58:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could take pictures in the DMT realm and show them to everyone?
To analyse & confirm the visual info percieved in the datasphere of DMT.

Well I think we should draw/sketch/paint the Entities, Enviroments and Objects encountered in the DMT-realm.
Drawings/Images don't have to be artisticly perfect, they just need to depict what you've seen.
We could talk for hours about our experiences, but visually we can much more explicitly express these experiences than with words.
I wonder what kind of beings, enviroments & machines/objects other Nexians have seen and how they compair to my own experiences.

I'll sketch some of the beings, enviroments & objects I've encountered right now.
I'll upload them here to share them with all of you guys as soon as I find my camera's recharging cable Razz

In the meantime, feel free to post any images/sketches of what you've seen in DMT-space.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wax
#2 Posted : 8/1/2011 5:02:21 AM

LUVR

This is a wonderful idea!
It will be tough but simple sketches should give us a good general idea of what we are encountering.
Plus it will be fun Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

tele
#3 Posted : 8/1/2011 8:51:50 AM
Explorer

elru wrote:
i dont think i have a pencil that exists in enough dimensions to even try to draw anything from hyperspace.

That's true, but we can always try. I think this thread is awesome, and if I'll manage to sketch something, I'll post it

ewok
#4 Posted : 8/1/2011 10:09:53 AM

I've tried before to draw my visions from dmt before. Found no way to even begin to capture the essence of my experiences.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

tele
#5 Posted : 8/1/2011 6:57:16 PM
Explorer

Has anyone else seen this kind of(coloured) patterns that connect to eachother and are consctantly changing(it's very usual in my blastoffs)? The only thing that is constant is that the patterns are inside circles:

It's chinese longevity symbol

Dreamwalker
#6 Posted : 8/1/2011 7:17:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
Has anyone else seen this kind of(coloured) patterns that connect to eachother and are consctantly changing(it's very usual in my blastoffs)? The only thing that is constant is that the patterns are inside circles:

Its hard to say if I've seen that actual symbol. Its hard because either everything comes at me so fast or I immediately forget when the experience ends.

I do on occasion see mandalas of all types. Usually right at the end when I'm coming back there is kinda like a stamp of a mandala that lets me know its coming to a close. I usually end up focusing on how beautiful it is that I end up everything else that just happened.

It kinda reminds me of that neuralyzer thing from men in black due to the fact that it makes me forget!

Another thing I see A LOT is a symbol that kinda looks like a three dimensional horseshoe with the round part on top. For some reason I see this a lot!

Weird!

۩
#7 Posted : 8/1/2011 7:26:27 PM

Go smoke some DMT. Humans have a long time before they even get close to depicting the flow of hyperspace. It will take technology we currently do not have. Some 2D symbols are way, way off from actual hyperspace.

Don't want to believe me? I challenge you to prove me wrong Twisted Evil

Dreamwalker
#8 Posted : 8/1/2011 7:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unless I am mistaken I believe SKA was just saying it would be cool to talk about and describe the objects and entities encountered in hyperspace.
Just to talk about and compare if anyone else has had similar experiences.

I don't think he was saying let's try and figure out the whole flow of hyperspace and what everything means. I think we all know that's impossible.

tele
#9 Posted : 8/1/2011 8:13:36 PM
Explorer

Actually some art can depict the DMT "flow" to some point at least. Just look at the DMT nexus art above this forum. I think it has depicted some of the aspects of hyperspace. All we need is more work on this and after some time we might have more that kind of beautiful art.

We don't have to "Get there", it's just good to try at least.

The following was written before I realized this was only for DMT art:

If we want to discuss the DMT space, then I would start with the famous Jesters and Goddesses, they seem to pop up in several "visits", and not only mine!

And what about the start of the DMT trip? For me the moment of entrance to DMT space is often showed through a kind of "logo" or "door" which has the character of the dimension you are entering. For example once I visited this awesome BEEKEEPER family and it all started with a kind of BEE coming into my field of vision, and I must say it was the most fun blastoff I had. Anyone else seen anything resembling Bees or flying insects of some sort in DMT space?

SKA
#10 Posted : 8/1/2011 8:32:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't intend to use any programs. Just handdrawn sketches, maybe some painted images of what I've seen in my deepest journeys.
And some of the things I've seen, which I remember very clearly, are very possible to draw. I don't aim for aesthetic perfection.
Just to share depictions of memorable content of our DMT experiences.

Wax
#11 Posted : 8/1/2011 9:50:18 PM

LUVR

I, as well as many others believe art can depict things that words cannot describe so if no one thinks this is a good idea then why don't we just do away with all the experience reports?
Of course we won't be anywhere near perfect but I think drawing is a little closer than words.
I mean what is art?
Its not able to truly be defined, it comes from the imagination and no one knows why we care about it so much, it is constantly evolving with us, it is an integral part of life itself.
I mean look around and tell me there isn't art in every square inch of space.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Jin
#12 Posted : 8/1/2011 10:16:39 PM

yes

i guess Artists are trying to do this already
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Agave
#13 Posted : 8/2/2011 3:00:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, enough talk, here's mine Cool . Actually I had painted this after an ayahuasca session. It's really more of an intuitive piece that reflects the impressions I was left with. While it really is a far cry from the actual visual experience it's the best I can do as far as recreating it in a practical, physical way. I really think it is good for the spirit to bring these impressions into our normal awareness as a way to integrate the experience. next...

As Within, So Without.

tele
#14 Posted : 8/2/2011 10:00:52 AM
Explorer

Above: Thanks for sharing your art, I imagine a bit of your experience through that art, but just a bitWink . We need more art!

Wax
#15 Posted : 8/2/2011 6:56:49 PM

LUVR

I've seen this star tetrahedron on a sub breakthrough but it was orange brown and spinning.
I'll get around to drawing some stuff one of these days.
Wax attached the following image(s):
tumblr_lmcuhtwpTo1qz5thdo1_400.png (16kb) downloaded 2,245 time(s).

Aetherius Rimor
#16 Posted : 8/4/2011 3:39:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I keep a trip journal. I actually have created forms I fill out Post trip with a compilation of intervalled trip logs to come up with a lot of data on my trips while on mushrooms, but haven't created a "form" yet for DMT so all I have are drawings/diary).

This is from my first DMT breakthrough. I saw this gigantic dancing blob of light (9) emitting tinier blobs of light (1). I'm colorblind and my artistic abilities are much better at abstract rather than realism, but this is my best attempt at drawing what I had seen.

Obviously she was 3 dimensional (haven't seen 4 dimensions yet).

I was in this giant underground dome (11), below is the "Top Down" view, then the "From the Side" view. In the top down view, the Trianle represents "Her", and the circls represent the blobs, and the hard dot represents me (the lines represent my perspectives I was capable of seeing).

The small wierdly shaped irregular rectangle thing on the left, was this "waiting room" I got moved to after the trip started coming down (I was shifted left out of the dome to this smaller room while a crystal curtain of colors fell).

Then the section labelled 12 was what to me the entire dome was made of, this material made out of strands of colored light, and in between this colored light was a "dark light", not visible, but felt as though it was emitting photons (best scientific analogy is ultraviolet or infrared).

christian
#17 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:

-Yes, i've seen that symbol , but it was more like a gucchi symbol, then i saw an alien like face. The typical oval shaped ufo type. no kidding!!
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

tele
#18 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:58:53 PM
Explorer

christian wrote:

-Yes, i've seen that symbol , but it was more like a gucchi symbol, then i saw an alien like face. The typical oval shaped ufo type. no kidding!!

LOL it could be that the oval faced alien is not just fantasy...
Gucci symbol can also simply describe the "coded rounded energy" which for me often pops up in the hyperspace, altough it's most usually in the color of rainbows, but red and green being the most usual. Sometimes when I open my eyes, the material world is covered with those.
Especially I once looked at white computer screen and the symbols/code was there very evidently and for quite long.

Apoc
#19 Posted : 8/4/2011 6:04:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Agave wrote:
Ok, enough talk, here's mine Cool .

That's a really good one!!!!! Thanks for that.

Wax
#20 Posted : 8/4/2011 10:14:52 PM

LUVR

Rimor, you say you are color blind... Are you completely color blind or only blind to certain colors?
Can you see colors while on DMT or other psychedelics?

123NEXT»