We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Why aren't you guys growing your own botanicals DMT-sources? Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 11/28/2008 10:28:03 PM

Teotzlcoatl

What's with all the importing, exporting, vendors, etc.

Why not grow your own?!

Mimosa can be easily grown in many parts of the U.S.A., indoors in colder, wetter climates and outdoors in hot arid regions!

We just need to find some super mimosa strains which produce high DMT and propagate the cuttings!

WHY AREN'T Y'ALL GROWING YOUR OWN BOTANICALS?!

Can't you see what this will do to the laws? How this will help?

Be self-sufficent! Don't give the law room to touch you!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/29/2008 12:29:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

not everyone has land for it

appart from that, indeed there is no excuse Very happy

but it takes a few years to be able to harvest the roots (or the vine or whatever), so its understandable that people buy it

Noman
#3 Posted : 11/29/2008 12:37:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:

WHY AREN'T Y'ALL GROWING YOUR OWN BOTANICALS?!

I live in an apartment.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 11/29/2008 12:43:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Excellent. I'll mail you a pot and some seeds and you can get started!

Y'all should see my house! I have less than 1 acre I grow all my botanicals on! And I have 100s of various plants!

It's fun and easy to grow your own ethnobotanicals, no matter how much or how little space you have!

Quote:
but it takes a few years to be able to harvest the roots (or the vine or whatever), so its understandable that people buy it

Thats the easy way out! Not only is it much cheaper if you produce your but it helps reduce the need for governments to make new laws concerning the trade of such ethnobotanicals and protects these amazing botanicals in their natural habitats as well!

It also shows respect for the plant if you grow it! And not just rape it for it's roots or foliage.

I bet some of you have used pounds of Mimosa but have never planted a single Mimosa seed!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

69ron
#5 Posted : 11/29/2008 1:00:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What would be the easiest sources of DMT to grow indoors? Would that be chacruna?

Also, what about 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine)? That is SWIM's favorite form of DMT. Is it even at all possible to grow Anadenanthera indoors?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Entropymancer
#6 Posted : 11/29/2008 5:31:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Coatl, are people really going to be able to get a large enough root system to effectively harvest their own MHRB growing in a pot in an apartment? And how many years would it take to get to that point?

Plus, I can't speak for everyone but I'm not well-settled where I am. What if I move across the country? It could be rather difficult to move a big tree along with me.

If there were a practical house-sized plant that served as an effective DMT source, I'd be interested, but it doesn't sound like Mimosa is one unless you're quite settled and can devote a decent portion of your living space to huge pots to allow for a large enough root system.

islandhome
#7 Posted : 11/29/2008 5:33:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im intrested in best house plant
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 11/29/2008 6:30:22 AM

Teotzlcoatl

We need to explore the options but I think this is easily done.

There's many plants which contain DMT and many of them such as Psychotria make beautiful house plants.

I think 3-7 Mimosa plants taking up 3-5 square feet of space would produce a good amount of rootbark.

endlessness
#9 Posted : 11/29/2008 1:18:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
We need to explore the options but I think this is easily done.

There's many plants which contain DMT and many of them such as Psychotria make beautiful house plants.

I think 3-7 Mimosa plants taking up 3-5 square feet of space would produce a good amount of rootbark.

you couldnt harvest a mimosa plant in a pot.

if you see it, you will know what I mean.. The roots extend a lot and you NEED them to extend a lot to be able to cut, or you'll just kill the plant (or strain it too much at least, which will cause it to create more tannins to protect itself, resulting in a worse product for extraction, and being somewhat disrespectful for the plant IMO)

Plus, mimosa has big thorns, its not a friendly indoor plant.

the option for growing a harvestable DMT containing plant is chacruna(psychotria v). You can get it in a nice size in big pots.. You can start taking out the leaves once it starts flowering (better wait a bit more but that is the minimum).

You can also get a leaf from psychotria, and leave it in water for a month or two or something, and it will start growing roots (or one could probably use a rooting hormone, like the ones used to clone weed plants).. Then put it in the earth.

Coatl.. as I said, its perfect to want people growing plants, but gotta be careful not letting the ego take a hold of the fact that you grow this stuff, and considering yourself better. Those that can grow should grow, yes., but not all people can.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 11/29/2008 4:13:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think when you have an indoor plantation, you're not that safe from the law. Neighbours might think you grow marihuana and they will call the cops.
Besides, if you're a moderate user like me, it's never going to be cost-efficient. MHRB is offered at such low prices by some vendors mentioned on this very site. So is caapi, chacruna and chaliponga.
I suggest you start doing research to A-whether there are plants that are easy to grow and are a reliable and abundant source of DMT.
B-whether there are ways to increase the DMT content in known plants, so it WOULD pay of, to grow such a plant for yourself.

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 11/29/2008 5:40:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Another guy once tried to cultivate the insanely easy to grow grass phalaris canariensis. But he reported that this one had a total of 0% dmt.

Do you have any better suggestions to draw from your botanical knowledge? Any suggestions would be more than welcome!

Yes! Yes I do! Make super strains! Look at how much corn changed in 1000 years! With the knowledge we have today of plants we can make some real big changes in their chemisity and way they look! Hot Peppers are a good example of this!

Check this out!

Teosinte compared with Corn (the green Teosinte is laying on top of the blue Corn)

Teosinte/Corn Link

Super Strains!!!

Quote:
whether there are plants that are easy to grow and are a reliable and abundant source of DMT.

You may have mimosa plants in pots indoors during the winter, plant them outdoors in the ground in the spring, harvest roots in the fall and then start the cylce all over again!

You may plant DMT-grasses around a pond each spring!

You may keep a couple Psychotria plants as indoor house plants for most of the year, and real producers in the spring and summer!

Psychotria plants do get indoors! Just look at mine!

They're very pretty plants as well!

They look nothing like Cannabis or any other illegal plants! They look more like your common house plants- Coffea plants, seen below:

You don't have to get all your DMT from these plants, you may even still get most of it from stuff you order but it's about alot more than just producing the most drugs! It's about protecting and propagating these amazing magical botanicals!

Quote:
whether there are ways to increase the DMT content in known plants, so it WOULD pay of, to grow such a plant for yourself.

That's the point I was trying to make about Teosinte/Maize/Corn! We can breed/select these botanicals and make super strains! But we've got to have them in cultivation first! This is important work and I need help!

Garulfo
#12 Posted : 11/29/2008 10:41:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Illinoisis bundleflower seems quite easy to grow. Do anyone have succesfully extracted some alkaloids from roots ?

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 11/29/2008 11:55:49 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Thank you very much, we handled that very well. The respect and consideration your have shown will not be forgotten.

Quote:
Illinoisis bundleflower seems quite easy to grow.

Yes it is! It can even grows outdoors year round in many parts of the U.S.A.! And it spreads like mad! This is a good one for anybody in a cold area with a little peice of land to play with!

Quote:

Has anybody have succesfully extracted alkaloids from roots?

O yes! Many people have done this!

fourthripley
#14 Posted : 11/29/2008 11:58:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Thank you very much, we handled that very well. The respect and consideration your have shown will not be forgotten.

You'll get your Koolaid in a swanky glass and not a chipped mug...
mistakes were made

69ron
#15 Posted : 11/30/2008 2:11:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was growing psychotria indoors in a pot but had to let it go when he moved. He never got to try it. With a large yard, a person should be able to easily grow enough for year round use.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 11/30/2008 8:24:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend had the idea to grow Illinoisis bundleflower somewhere wildly. Too bad there aren't any good teks around, specificly for this plant and more experience reports /yield etc .
My buddy can't grow indoors because he lives on 8-9qm2

- mattress -
#17 Posted : 12/1/2008 1:52:24 AM

Mathew

I would love to grow all my own. But right nwo I'm still living at home with my family. I think my family would get a bit suss if I was growing all these plants, then occasionally 'eating' some of them. Besides, I stay at my girlfriends place, so when I'm not home, no-one would look after my plants. Best to wait until I move out.
Xochipilli

'Coatl
#18 Posted : 12/1/2008 4:32:57 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Growing your own botanicals is easy and very rewarding.

Just a little less than 3 years ago I did't have a single ethnobotanical plant!

My ethnobotanicals take up less than 10 square feet in my home during the winter and are outside during the summer.

Some of you may not know this... but I'm only 19 years old. I live on less than 1 acer of land...

My point is... if I can do, so can you! Get out there and grow!

Here's some of my botanicals-

Lophophora-

Astrophytum-

Turbinicarpus-

Haberano Hot Pepper-

Two Flowering Peyote (Lophophora)-

Astrophytum and Lophophora Flowering Together-

*Note*- The above are all photos taken by me, feel free to reproduce them, use them, whatever you like, just give ole Teo his due and let people know they are mine.

If anybody needs help obtaining these botanicals or needs tips on cultivation please PM me!!!

burnt
#19 Posted : 12/1/2008 5:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^^I love growing my own plants but SWIM has had to move around a bit lately and knows he will have to again in a few years, so its been a serious interference.

So SWIM wants to know what plants can be grown within a couple of years? P. viridis is an option? What about syrian rue? Also thinking of starting cacti collection will probably go with some strain of san pedro unsure what type as of yet.

Any ideas on the above mentioned plants coatl? SWIM tried growing p viridis from seed once a few years ago and got it to germinate but it just never grew and eventually died. Would you recommend cuttings for this plant?

kemist
#20 Posted : 12/1/2008 8:46:07 PM

John

burnt wrote:
^^I love growing my own plants but SWIM has had to move around a bit lately and knows he will have to again in a few years, so its been a serious interference.

So SWIM wants to know what plants can be grown within a couple of years? P. viridis is an option? What about syrian rue? Also thinking of starting cacti collection will probably go with some strain of san pedro unsure what type as of yet.

So does ILPT but his location also changing time of the time.Like recently. He lived in E. Anglia now he moved to Highland to breath fresh air. Is bloody cold over here, you know.Only indoor is option for him.

COATL WHERE TO GET HAND ON GOOD Diplopterys cabrerana and Mimosa STRAINS please ? Do you grow shrooms ? Is not real growing though, but is very rewarding and huge fun.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

123NEXT»