We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THERE SHALT BE A SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS Options

DreaM Time
#1 Posted : 7/23/2011 5:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK...so it must be over 12 months now since i have created a profile on NEXUS and approx. another six months prior that i have been casually surfing posts, mostly in the first steps category...with that said would like to introduce myself...

I have had spice in possession for as many months...yes i have experimented and the experience was everything i expected and more, short lived mind you but the intoxication answered everything i had questioned instantly and then i was by myself...."shit i didn't prepare myself for the point in space where my questions were instantly answered, suddenly i DIDN'T have control, and it scared me i guess but i was allowed to return...a long time has passed now and all i can say is this shit is sacred, respect must be applied.

I have not launched again since original take-off, i must admit i would (and still do) get nervous even thinking about it, however the day will certainly come and i am sure the experience will be profound as now i am more confident in myself and my responsibilities as a life form.

I do find it difficult to manage my daily life knowing what i know, especially when faced with topics of conversation with individuals whom i know do not remember the other side...i find people can not relate to my ideas and concepts but i am aware i am on the correct path, one should never doubt themselves if their intentions are true...

...anyway enough of that, i just wanted to express my gratitude to fellow members...deep inside i know that i must connect with the like minded if i am ever to progress...i long for a connection on this side and the other....thank you to the creators of the NEXUS, it is definitely a step in the right direction.

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tele
#2 Posted : 7/23/2011 5:48:23 PM
Explorer

DreaM Time wrote:

I do find it difficult to manage my daily life knowing what i know, especially when faced with topics of conversation with individuals whom i know do not remember the other side...i find people can not relate to my ideas and concepts but i am aware i am on the correct path, one should never doubt themselves if their intentions are true...

Stay away from the domain then and don't make it such a big deal. Consider it that you know nothing. Having one experience shouldn't be made a biggie, or maybe you are just sensitive kind of person.
"Consciousness matter" before 2013 is not a newbie if you relate to that.

So you think you know something big and it distracts you from daily life... I'd say keep away from the stuff or else it will distract you more. Change in the future is not as important as the here and now. I feel it's sort of alerting if one experience keeps one distracted, trust me, here are people with way more (even similar) experiences who find them in no way distracting, so why make it a big deal?
Good luck whatever you choose to follow.

gibran2
#3 Posted : 7/23/2011 6:09:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

DreaM Time wrote:
...this shit is sacred, respect must be applied.

Do you see the irony?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Soulshine
#4 Posted : 7/23/2011 6:16:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
DreaM Time wrote:

Do you see the irony?

you took the words right out of my mouth, and must have clicked post seconds b4 I was going to, lol
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

kendo
#5 Posted : 7/24/2011 2:19:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

DreaM Time
#6 Posted : 7/24/2011 1:42:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

...not sure i understand this statement?...do you mean matter outside normal waking reality will be more evident after 2013 in your opinon? or am i way off the ball..? would love to see some more of your comments on that Smile

Quote:

gibran2 wrote:
DreaM Time wrote:

Do you see the irony?

...no disrespect intended, i respect what happens and shit happens sometimes Smile

curious sigma one
#7 Posted : 7/27/2011 7:02:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Way to take the thrill out of someone's motivation to exist on the nexus. It's disappointing how egotistical some people on the nexus appear and appeal to be.

The "WOW" feeling you are associating with is wonderful and you should pursue your curiosities, especially if you find them distracting you from the "mundanity" that most people endure relentlessly. Chances are you ARE onto something, and you should surely share your ideas here on the nexus, however personal, individual and subjective they made be, they will bridge a gap and connect others' thoughts.

Don't let these people with accounts intelligently deceive you, you are brave for sharing your thoughts. These chemicals and the ideas and images they present are indicative to our internal, objective chemistry and landscape, and there sure is much more in the here and now than most people rarely see--it is likely that some people are entirely lacking neuronal elasticity and have a difficult time with indirect semantic priming. Some animals are born without pineal glands, and there exists a great deal of research that maps out what exactly happens in this situation, changes in behavior, thought and motivation---who is to say that humans don't have different brain neurotransmitter levels that prevent them from understanding a more complex level of thought. It is important to have goals and an idea of a more idealistic "present", thoughts seem to predict and predate a type of future, or changed present, keep up the good work!

tele
#8 Posted : 7/27/2011 9:54:34 AM
Explorer

[quote=DreaM Time]
Quote:

...not sure i understand this statement?...do you mean matter outside normal waking reality will be more evident after 2013 in your opinon? or am i way off the ball..? would love to see some more of your comments on that Smile

Quote:

Many people are speaking about the shift in consciousness(to which you might refer) that's maybe going to happen in the end of 2012/before 2012, therefore talking about shift in consciousness isn't a newbie. If it will happen or not, we will see.

Good luck in your further explorations, but if it makes your daily life more difficult, I'd stay away from the stuff. I'd say don't make a big deal out of it. But good luck anyway.

Sublime
#9 Posted : 7/27/2011 9:12:31 PM

Intraterrestrial

I agree with you curious sigma one and others who believe there is no reason whatsoever for people to be saying don't take anything seriously, don't let it distract you from your life, I have seen a lot of that going around and its sad. Sorry to be cliche but to reference something Terence McKenna said was that with psychedelics, with the small net you possess we should all achieve to capture a new idea in the vast ocean and bring it back with us. Curiosity is something everyone has with DMT and we should encourage each other to explore these realms and investigate them for ourselves. From everything I have heard about DMT the signs are pointing in the opposite direction of using it just for shits and giggles, and should be respected and utilized for good reasons. Although you will never fully grasp things you learn from DMT, it should still be used to help you in your life for guidance, healing, wonder, etc. If you ain't running with it, you better run from it..
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

EquaL Observer
#10 Posted : 7/27/2011 10:55:00 PM

Ross

Tele, I think dreamtime is saying that he finds the myth that is mundaneness intolerable now that he realises it is a myth. He never went into detail about his everyday life, never mind suffering in it... this stuff can be a big deal... and people will treat it as they do.

Anyhow, welcome dream time... it is great being able to watch the mystery unravel itself together and share our integrations. We live in an exciting time

Your depth is your integrity

Wax
#11 Posted : 7/27/2011 11:20:37 PM

LUVR

I totally understand being captivated by somthing like DMT, how can you just write it off and not take it seriously or think about it? I think spending your day at work thinking about the experience is probably more worth while than wasting energy on thinking about the rat race, depending on your job.
I wouldn't say stay away from it, just don't get consumed by it.
Like McKenna says don't give way to amazement, pay attention to what they are saying and do it!
Listen to the lessons you are being taught and apply them to your life.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

ainon
#12 Posted : 7/30/2011 2:13:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect wrote:
Like McKenna says don't give way to amazement, pay attention to what they are saying and do it!
Listen to the lessons you are being taught and apply them to your life.

So true...I got back from the jungle 3 weeks ago and made a commitment to myself to change several things in my life...as did several others in the group I was with. That said it's a different story actually making those changes and keeping focused on applying those lessons in the western lifestyle.

Sometimes tough choices have to be made that can affect those we care about that do not understand what we have gone through and learned...all in a good way I suppose thought they might object to it from their frame of reference. The experiences we have gone through with the medicine makes us front up to various personal (and impersonal) issues instead of shying away and ignoring it. It's a shift in consciousness, accepting things for what they are and people for where they're at...not trying to convince anyone or enforcing our (new) believes onto them.
ainon is a space traveler and not from your planet earth. Therefor everything he says should be taken figuratively, in fact ainon himself might be a character of fiction outside this space time continuum.