We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi nexus! Options

Shoshi
#1 Posted : 7/30/2011 12:04:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ive been a lurker for a few years.

My first psychedelic experience was with Salvia about 4 years back. About a year later I tried mushrooms with my old roommate and we each ate 3.5g, Which gave me the most profound experience of my life. Since than I've done LSD once which I really enjoyed. After my shroom trip I wanted to learn about psychedelics as much as possible. I stumbled upon DMT and ended up reading both of Rick Strassman's books. I haven't had the chance to try DMT but I finally gave in and bought everything to extract some.

Ive always had a feeling that there was more to life than what we normally perceive, something beyond the veil. I'm constantly cramming my head full topics from quantum physics to ancient cultures trying to get a grasp of how the universe works and why we are here. In the process I've tried to become more spiritual and I hope that DMT will be my guide.

I look forward to sharing my travels into hyperspace with you all Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 7/30/2011 12:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi Shoshi,

welcome to the nexus. Once again the quest for higher understanding of the universe leads to the nexus... this must indeed be a special place... DMT and other psychedelics are simply mindblowing, maybe dmt more so than others, it's hard to say. dmt for me feels in some way more profound even if often I prefer the more longer working substances. Every time I experience dmt though I feel touched somehow, in ways I cannot describe. it is like experiencing death and birth of yourself and of a loved one at the same time. It is like feeling the enormity of the universe and its embrace of you, small but brilliant creature; or like coming home; or like reconnecting with something that you were meant to be connected to, but somehow lost...

I'm not sure how much it has the capacity to guide. But it certainly has the capacity to make you experience things that can change you, that can touch you profoundly, that can shake you and give you courage or make you feel love and beauty. I often wonder, how can we NOT see this in our waking state? How can we NOT be changed irrevocably by these experiences? When I come back I feel I have only moved an inch, even though the experience felt like it must have moved me light years. I am reminded of the ending of the movie or book Contact - small steps. There is no short cut, even if you may think dmt is a short cut, it's not. Every step you take towards the revolution of your mind and spirit takes effort and time. But oh, the sights you will see on your journey!

Enjoy the ride!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction