We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey Options

Sniper
#1 Posted : 7/28/2011 11:33:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Introducing myself,

I'm sniper

Ive always had an interest in the unknown, I've met people in my life who have nurtured this, members of the nexus, one introduced me to, DMT and a year on, here I am. A year on, my first extraction will be soon.

Music is my passion. I'm a man of few words, that's why this may seem short, but I want to learn more, with people who understand, learn and relate to other peoples experiences.

Right now I'm having a light trip even, dipping my toes in the water, been a while since I took a dive.
Look forward to sharing experiences with like minded people.

Sniper.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 7/29/2011 12:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

good day Sniper, welcome to the nexus.

exploring the world of psychedelics is so fascinating, I can't say it enough, that it is a real crime that these experiences are seen as bad and useless by our contemporary society. I think we can all contest to the fact that they are anything but useless, and very rarely negative in an overall sense.

It's great that you are doing your own extraction. I hope everything works out well. If you have any troubles the community is here to help you. For on-the-fly help the chat is also a good source of support/acvice/ or just some good old human-human interaction.

See you around!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 7/29/2011 2:36:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say good moarning !
elusive illusion