We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From nothing- Options

sleepirasta
#1 Posted : 7/20/2011 10:41:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres my first DMT introduction/experience. 2 years ago

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: extremely curious, no expectations
(physical condition) Set: healthy, clear-minded
Setting (location): Unknown backyard undercover area
time of day: 1600hrs
recent drug use: maryjane, only previous psychedelic use, acid 3-7 times
last meal: unknown

PARTICIPANTS- me and about 8-10 others of which I knew most not very well except 2
body weight: 75kgs
known sensitivities: ?
history of use: hadn't heard of it until 4 hours before trip

Reoprt
I called a mate to drop me a bag, when he came he sat down with an unusually chill but serious vibe. He asked me if I had ever tried DMT? I had no idea, never heard of it. He told me its a hallucinogenic substance you smoke and for the next 5 mins or so you trip. Ahhh like salvia, I asked (had been previously come across the hundreds of youtube videos of people smoking salvia). He told me it was similar, related but DMT is considered to be the most hallucinogenic drug in the world. This really ignited a spark of curiosity, id had a few prior acid trips that took me some places but I still really was so vague about psychedelics. My friend told me he had acquired some and they were getting together at a time and place to share this experience. He invited me to join, I deliberately took a few minutes to think over the idea even though I wanted to just jump at it. I told him I would love the opportunity. He made the point that he was carefully choosing which friends to ask, not just throwing it at everyone, that it was an experience not to be taken for granted the trip is Actual. He gave me the address and time, the two hrs I had to wait was looking back on it great reflecting time, i didnt smoke any of the bag even though I was killin for a brew 10 mins ago I just sat put my life into a little ball had a look at it and knew this experience would be positive.
I rode up to the house went around the back and was met my a silent calm aura i soon realised the friend who offered it to me was deep in a trip, i stood there in silence for the next few minutes until he came to, there was something about his vibe a clarity in his eyes. I was handed a beer and slowly the challice was passed around the circle with minimal chat everyone smoked with complete silence during trips. The guy before me (i was still half standing on something by his side) had his hit, then was like ahhh fuck ahhh fuck but in a really good way as if he was being overcome by ecstasy then after about 40 secs the ahhh fucks started getting bad, a couple of mates were like its all good brother ride it but he got up and walked inside, 2 people went in to help him. The vibe went chill again, my mate asked me to sit so i did, he handed me my dose looked me in the eyes and said, you ready for this? I replied, I guess were about to find out, smiled sat back and had my hit. As I was holding in the smoke the apprehension was so immense yet I was so calm. I was sitting at an outside table of 8-10 there was a green shadecloth/wall straight in front of me past the table, to my right was a bamboo shadecloth with the sun shining in through it, to my left was the house and the door which my friend having a horrible trip went into before.....I was holding in the smoke when the shadecloth in front of me started shuttering in horizontal lines up and down my vision sounded like there were 2 massive shakers on each side of my ears, I felt an intense body surge, sat back in my chair, I already had no idea what breath was or any thought about the smoke in my lungs I was overwhelmed within 5 seconds of feeling the effects. Just before I closed my eyes I looked into this girls eyes to my left (I had previously been stunned by her eyes they're amazing) with my eyes closed i was completely taken under a surge it was getting bigger and bigger then I heard my friend inside making horrible noises, shit was getting extremely intense my visions started getting invaded by black tenticles coming from the door to my left, I kept looking at it wanting someone to close it but I was way too far away from earth to communicate that, bad vibes started creeping in quickly and somewhere right there I found a place where I could chill for a sec and was like you just have to make a decision here, do you want to enjoy this or try and pretend you never smoked it because i'm telling you if you go down the second path your gunna get one big mouthful of straight up hell. The decision was easy and from that point i got dropped into an abyss, no longer recognising anything "this world" occasionally I would catch a thought that reminded me slightly of what I was and I would open my eyes, there were corona bottles on the table, the sun shining through the bamboo onto the bottles making golden colours never seen occasionally spraying rainbows, I remember thinking I was on an exotic island everyone around me had turned Caribbean, were laughing, reggae music, chatting smiling dancing right up onto me handing me drinks, not invasive in any way but so welcoming and peacefulloving, always dancing and moving closer and growing in number, i was getting about 2 drinks a second it would get so much id close my eyes and be shooting through space dropping through planet after planet of realisation, colours and shapes of unmeasurable depth. The chair I was sitting on had a tall back so my head was resting against it, as my hair rubbed it during my trip it was the most peculiar crackling sound id ever heard and kept trying to turn and see what was behind me but i couldn't move my head. As I came back into this world the Caribbean's started to disappear and turn back into friends again. I was still getting big nice warm surges for a couple minutes after.
Everyone chatted,smoked some weed shared their experiences and left soon after.
The experience changed my life. I had learnt so much, I didn't really know what but I knew it was there. I rode home feeling natures vibe growing out of the concrete jungle slapped pon it. and thought, It doesnt matter where we are or what were doing, as long as its all about the peace and all for the love.

Change is necessary! Money just doesn't make cents

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

EquaL Observer
#2 Posted : 7/20/2011 12:02:55 PM

Ross

Was a pleasure to read your report. I've never heard the "welcoming entities" being described as Caribbean's giving out drinks, very interesting Smile

Glad your friends seemed to be treating the experience seriously. People always wonder about, and even get annoyed when I ask for silence in the room whilst someone first tries DMT

Welcome to the Nexus, enjoy yer stay. Perhaps the more people who ponder the DMT mystery, the sooner it will reveal itself
Your depth is your integrity

synchroneyes
#3 Posted : 7/21/2011 6:00:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

great posts Sleepirasta

welcome aboard the Nexus ship.
The carribean sound s nice.

sleepirasta
#4 Posted : 7/24/2011 8:15:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha yeah, the Caribbean's were blissful, they were handing me drinks of love. I was really showed the beauty in life that day, recently before when i was 16 I had travelled through India and Nepal, then lived in Brasil for 6 months. I was exposed to such poverty first hand, those experiences were very confronting at such a young age and I really struggled coming back to Aus, feeling guilty for being so lucky, and really fighting with those thoughts of, who gets to decide whos born into an easy lifestyle and whos thrown straight into poverty and struggle. This experience somehow refilled me, brought me to tears of acceptance and joy. Being completely contempt.
Synch- I want to meet your gecko Smile I feel his vibe, groovy haha
I know what you mean Equal, i introduced it to 3 of my friends a year later on a beautiful riverbank, it was hard to convince my friends it was necessary for complete silence until our tipping friend returns, but they were silent and ever since all opt for complete silence during a trip Smile i guess its just impossible to comprehend that experience before trying it, so you dont know those needs until... you know
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated
Peacenlove

DimensionlessBeing
#5 Posted : 7/24/2011 2:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the report. Always good to document these IMO.

What happened with your friend that left the room?

sleepirasta
#6 Posted : 7/29/2011 3:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He went inside, apparently fell over and hit his head, on the side of a table or the floor :/ he cant remember which. He was comforted by friends pon returning to earth and rejoined us soon after. This didnt turn him off DMT and I had another experience with him and the guy who introduced it to me, about 6 months later, it was all beautiful.