We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Video: Don't Talk To Cops Options

Laban Shrewsbury III
#1 Posted : 3/27/2011 12:42:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure if this has been posted before, but in light of the number of possession/dealing reports we see in here I think the talks given in these videos should be heeded by all. Even though the advice is centred on American Fifth Amendment rights, the lessons of how to comport yourself in the face of investigative questioning are vitally important to citizens everywhere.

Don't Talk To Cops, Part 1

Don't Talk To Cops, Part 2
Sometimes I believe that this less material life is our truer life, and that our vain presence on the terraqueous globe is itself the secondary or merely virtual phenomenon.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

a1pha
#2 Posted : 3/27/2011 3:24:01 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Good post - Far too many people self-incriminate because they don't know their rights.

For example, lets say a cop walks in on you extracting. You can:

(a) Admit to the cop you were wrong, you didn't know, I'm sorry, blah blah blah. This doesn't look so good when the prosecution brings up the fact that you admitted extraction to the cop. Chance of getting off - slim to none.

(b) Keep your god-damn mouth shut. Even in heavy examination - YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT (respectfully). Few months later who knows, your brilliant defense attorney convinces the court you were making mimosa soap. Even if they don't believe it, don't you have a slight edge on getting the case dismissed?

Or,

(c) Be really smart and make soap at the same time as extracting AND keep your mouth shut. The line between making soap and extracting is so thin that no court is going to convict someone on a drug charge when there's credible evidence that you were actually making soap. As long as you keep your mouth shut and play the cards right, your attorney should have all they need to get you off.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Not Sure
#3 Posted : 3/27/2011 3:50:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I have had these vids for about a year now , they are great and very informative. I'd definitely recommend watching them to everyone.

The second video is rad because its an ex cop talking about how they are trained.
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

mad_banshee
#4 Posted : 4/2/2011 4:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent videos.
I'll never talk to a cop again, even if it's a traffic violation.
I guess I would have to talk to a cop if I was a witness to someone doing violence to another or as a victim of violence, but never as a detainee.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

Dreamwalker
#5 Posted : 4/2/2011 9:13:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We all know how crooked law enforcement can be. How the have the ability to "bend" the law. They will judge you and psychologically try to pull your strings like the puppet masters they've come to believe they are. Take heed to these videos and cut the strings before they have a chance to pick you up and "play you!"

Don't talk to the police!...............

Ever!

Purges
#6 Posted : 7/27/2011 4:48:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

Nuff said Cool
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

DMT Psychonaut
#7 Posted : 7/28/2011 5:23:51 AM

Witness to Humanity

a1pha wrote:

(c) Be really smart and make soap at the same time as extracting AND keep your mouth shut. The line between making soap and extracting is so thin that no court is going to convict someone on a drug charge when there's credible evidence that you were actually making soap. As long as you keep your mouth shut and play the cards right, your attorney should have all they need to get you off.

I like plan C, does anyone have a link to a soap recipie? Or thread that is more detailed about this type of scenario.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 7/28/2011 2:30:10 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Soap Recipes

Soap Recipes using lye specifically
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Orion
#9 Posted : 7/28/2011 4:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is pretty much spot on, saw these a while ago. If I had a 'church', this would be Psalm number 1 to be sung every Sunday.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Rivea
#10 Posted : 7/29/2011 12:44:50 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

They don't call it the adversary system for nothing. The cops are never out to help you when investigating anything weather it be a traffic stop or a drug bust. NEVER ever NEVER!
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

the_ki
#11 Posted : 7/29/2011 1:24:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If a cop see's a weakness he/she will play on that. The cop isn't the final say, the judge/jury are

DMT Psychonaut
#12 Posted : 7/29/2011 3:33:20 AM

Witness to Humanity

Well Snozz thank you for introducing me to let me google that for you. That indeed can be very handy. I also found that to be quite humorous Laughing

I would indeed have googled how to make soap. However I was more interested in if anyone knew specifically of any threads from this site the outlined making soap as I believe some of us here may be more experienced in what extraction teks would work best to use as a mimosa soap cover extraction. If there aren't any then of course I'll just google it. But I suppose I could also use the Nexus search, but alas asking is where convenience gives way to laziness.
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

SWIMfriend
#13 Posted : 7/29/2011 6:44:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Two things:

1) GREAT videos from the OP! Just great! Everyone (American in particular) who feels they could at some time be subject to law enforcement persecution must watch and RE-WATCH those videos until the information is SEARED into your brain.

2) I think we should pullback STRONGLY regarding discussion of soap making and the like. I hope I don't have to explain why.

SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 7/29/2011 2:36:26 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

DMT Psychonaut wrote:
Well Snozz thank you for introducing me to let me google that for you. That indeed can be very handy. I also found that to be quite humorous Laughing

I would indeed have googled how to make soap. However I was more interested in if anyone knew specifically of any threads from this site the outlined making soap as I believe some of us here may be more experienced in what extraction teks would work best to use as a mimosa soap cover extraction. If there aren't any then of course I'll just google it. But I suppose I could also use the Nexus search, but alas asking is where convenience gives way to laziness.

I think if you were to choose a method for making soap that involves lye and were to also use one that involves infusing a scent/herb (like, a certain rootbark powder) you're about as covered as you could be with that alibi. Doesn't take much thought/looking, imo, which was why I introduced you to lmgtfy Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Rivea
#15 Posted : 9/28/2012 6:53:20 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

DMT Psychonaut wrote:
a1pha wrote:

I like plan C, does anyone have a link to a soap recipie? Or thread that is more detailed about this type of scenario.

On my last purchase of lye I also purchased some beef tallow. I don't trust that crap in the store any more anyway. Shop the internet for a soap making recipe.

For that boiling kettle I have a wort chiller and some hops.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Ringworm
#16 Posted : 9/28/2012 1:43:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

we have a business making soap.
You don't need tallow, it's annoying to work with and makes variable soap.

We use olive or rice bran oil, lye and water. Mix in scents and whatnot and life is good.
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

SnozzleBerry
#17 Posted : 5/6/2013 6:50:23 PM

omnia sunt communia!

bump
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור