We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ello Nexus Options

EveNing11CrOW11
#1 Posted : 7/19/2011 2:13:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So when i think too much about what to write and what i want to say i usually become lost, so i'm just gonna
give it no mind. You guys can call me crow, I guess my interest in these type of experiences started when i was young around 12 13. From a very young age I've had experiences that alot of other people did not, it was extremely hard to relate growing up.
Starting young i have had bad anxiety/panic attacks, some resulting in alter states of conscience. depersonalization/ out of body experiences ect.. I am a very naturally sensitive to my environment and everything around me. General five sense reality never
seemed to make too much sense to me from the getco. I always had a nagging feeling there is more then what is from of me. Around
the age of fifteen i had my first experience with entheogens. This experience had been incredibly positive and life changing. Around the same time period i began writting, poetry, lyrics, what ever came out of me exploring art. This is also the time peroid when i began being exposed to certain information. Ever since that time period i've had many realizations/struggles and triumphs. Now at 15 realizing the difference between being programmed/educated to contribute to the god of materialism which the world around me worshiped and the attainment of knowledge threw experience. I started to want to break down the reality which was all around and understand as much about consciousness that i can and realize the truths which reside inside of me. Now i am at the age of 21 and still working on it, realizing it's going to take some time. Spice has become a very powerful and special tool helping me understand myself others our world and the nature of consciousness. We are as i believe in a very important point in our history where there is incredible potential for evolution as a whole. A time where all of our inner most fears which can be projected onto reality need to be conquered, so we can ascend to a higher vibration. To Live in love and not feed into our fears but understand them instead is the goal i believe. For me who is the only person i can speak for, the struggle now is keeping up with taking care of the mind body and spirit which are all intertwined and not getting lost in the desire for material and instead reflecting and sending out positive intentions to everyone and everything around me. This can be hard with all the negativity and distractions around. I hope and intend on make many connections with the beings on this site and hope to learn, and also make a positive impact on the people here. Although this might take a little time considering i have little internet access.}

Looking foward and not back, with love light nd peace,
Crow

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bassmethod
#2 Posted : 7/20/2011 5:47:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!
You'll find that the members here are family. Even though I'm
still a relatively new person on the board, they treat me like
an elder and that's the kind of respect you simply do not get on
any other forum. Hope everything works out for you, Crow.

Take care!

BM

EveNing11CrOW11
#3 Posted : 7/27/2011 2:23:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the good wishes bassmethod, is much appreciated!

endlessness
#4 Posted : 7/27/2011 5:29:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Welcome to the Nexus!

I would love to read your intro essay but would you mind breaking it up into smaller paragraphs for easier reading ? Thanks Smile

DMTerrestrial
#5 Posted : 7/27/2011 5:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard Crow. When I was your age I was just as passionate about the same issues. It's good to see that!
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.