We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The First Travel of Many Options

javan
#1 Posted : 7/24/2011 4:03:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM wrote this and thought I'd like to share it for him:

Quote:
My body is shaking with excitement, crashing with tremors of curiosity.

It’s been months since I first heard of DMT. All my research and exploration into it had finally crystallized. A few minutes of silent meditation calm my excitement, and then I make myself comfortable on the mattress and take the pipe from my friend’s hands…

I breathe in my first gulp; a soothing wave creeps up on me. As I exhale, there is a sound, almost like cellophane being torn. The very seams of the fabric of this dimension are being ripped apart. I go in for one more hit to finish the rest, I glance at my hands… there are three of them, slightly opaque, holding the pipe, I whisper, “Take it…”

As I hand off the pipe to my friend somewhere, I lie back, but not onto a mattress… I fall. The room becomes smaller as I fall farther and farther back into darkness. I close my eyes.
Geometric patterns of love and energy pulsate all around me. There is an awe I try desperately to suppress so that I may “break through” the colors. But it’s so incredible. There is not a drop of doubt… I am in a different dimension filled with Mayan symbols inscribed with absolute, divine truth.

Figures and shadows of beings, or creatures curiously peak at me from behind the veil of colors. They wave towards me, beckoning I let go everything that I hold to in this world. But I can’t, there is something holding me back from accepting my death. It is holding me back from breaking through on to the other side, to make contact… my family.

Opening my eyes slightly, I see I am in fact in the room, my friend peacefully watching over my body, but energy is pulsating through the room—I close my eyes.

My soul is pushing so hard to leave my body to visit the Universe.

The faint shadow of a masterful being, a kind of Elephant with one eye and a few caring tentacles stares at me… it speaks to me through emotion.

I keep trying to let go, but I keep thinking about my Mother, Brother and Father. I know at this very moment, it is telling me to love my family more, to cherish them, and above all, give them gift of love so that they may not feel alone in any of their experiences for the rest of their life…

I’m coming down, my eyes are opening more often, but I want to stay and push through to the other side… but I can’t, not for now. With one last moment of closed eyes, I see the masterful being, the “Elephant”… it says, “See you again, soon.”

There is not a doubt, that this beautiful glimpse into the ultimate cosmos, the raw energy, the Universe hidden in the dark matter of this dimension, is in fact what waits for us when our bodies die.

The only word I can truly use to describe it is the one we misconstrue the most... God.

SWIM has turned his life around and is looking forward to traveling more and will most likely record all following experiences.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 7/25/2011 3:10:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like an awesome first time! I'm glad it had such a profound effect, my first few were very nurturing as well. I think the safety wheels have been taken off now though *gulp*
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Pollux
#3 Posted : 7/25/2011 6:05:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile this reminds me A LOT of my first experience!
amazing
i look forward to hearing more experiences

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 7/25/2011 10:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautifully written...and sounds like a good introduction.
Right from the start, important messages recieved Smile

۩
#5 Posted : 7/25/2011 6:15:43 PM

I noticed you said your life has turned around.
Over the time I have been using the spice, I can definitely say the same thing.
It is amazing. DMT meditation has the potential to completely transform who and what we are.
(Or so it seems)

Welcome to the Nexus!

cyberdream
#6 Posted : 7/26/2011 12:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful experience, thanks for writing it up !