We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Experience Options

MrBlueYoMind
#1 Posted : 7/23/2011 1:43:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This report comes about 2.5 hrs after comedown, so I'll do my best to describe it:

I rolled between 100-200 mg in a blunt intended for 2 people, but we had to leave before smoking it. So I smoked it in the passenger seat while my SOBER girlfriend drove. I had consumed 400 mg M1 earlier in the evening, this was well past the plataeu of that. Initial effects took about 2 min to really start. At that point I put it out but I convinced myself to relight it and finished smoking it as this reality slowly ripped to shreds.

Everything started looking like a fantasy, very bold "cartoonish" colors. The road in front of me started to show the yellow dashes as being in every direction and in a bold bright yellow that you've never seen but so familiar. I heard this loud cheer and got the feeling that I was surrounded by something cheering telling me I've won by discovering the key(DMT) to unlocking the truth- what the truth is... use the key...

Whatever I met they had a sense of humor of sorts...My girlfriend was driving SOBER and she had to stop at a railroad crossingmad. Whatever these things are had somehow changed the car to just a boxed frame, everything looking almost like cutout shapes from different colored pieces of paper. Just as the train passed they shook and spun the car, made a loud crashing noise and the car stopped. All I could make out was the red lights from the railroad crossing. I thought they were ambulances or police and my girlfriend and I had died by getting hit by a train. I thought about my family and my girlfriends family, and how theyd be hurt but itd be ok in the end for every single person walking the planet. Off course we were just stopped for a moment because it was an amtrak, the beings laughed hysterically.

We weren't but maybe 8 miles from home but for some reason I got caught in some sort of time loop where it seemed like she kept going around the same block making right turns lol I thought my car was destroyed and somehow we were in some futuristic box flying down the street, which to me wasn't even there I thought the train pushed us down the tracks and we were drivin on the tracks and through yards (WHICH WE WEREn'T! MY GF WAS SOBER THE WHOLE TIME) but the yards and homes ceased to exist and it was just a whole different reality all together all things moving in all directions at all times, impossible to describe things. When she pulled into the driveway the normal shape of the car came back but still looked like a "cartoon." So far this was the most intense journey I've voyaged. What makes me laugh now upon reflection was how I thought that even though my GF didn't smoke any I thought since I was smoking it in her presence that whatever was happening that intense she got sucked into, unwittingly, launched into hyperspace because we were in the same vessel. Of course this wasn't the case and everybody made it home safe and sound.

NEVER DRIVE ON DRUGS. YOU PUT YOURSELF AT RISK AS WELL AS THE LIVES OF STRANGERS. BE RESPONSIBLE!!
Reality objective is merely a collective of the subjective perspective ~Mr Blue

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 7/23/2011 1:57:49 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

The importance of set and setting cannot be underestimated with DMT.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

MrBlueYoMind
#3 Posted : 7/23/2011 2:48:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very Very true! Although I was "hit by a train" I felt no pain, and my gf said I laughed outta nowhere at some point, I assume it was when I realized I was being tricked, at the same moment of that realization they laughed and so did I, appropriately!

tele
#4 Posted : 7/23/2011 6:14:02 PM
Explorer

Rolling DMT in a blunt is ridiculous and sort of disrespectful I think. Proper methods should be applied to proper spice.

MrBlueYoMind
#5 Posted : 7/23/2011 7:32:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've found its the only way that works for me, it either gets too hot and chokes me or I get to the point where I can't function a lighter, hold the bowl, etc... I'm sure if it felt offended by my method it would let me know, and it clearly doesn't seem to mind HOW I smoke it, rather that I smoke it in the first place... PLUS it was meant for two people, its much easier to evenly distribute enough for 4 or 5 people to voyage in a blunt and makes for more shared experiences (as we are all inhaling the same vapor, rather than our own vapor from a personal pipe). Anyway just thought I'd share,
+Karma

tele
#6 Posted : 7/23/2011 8:18:26 PM
Explorer

Have you tried glass vapor genie or vaporgenie, it works perfectly and the vapor is incredibly smooth. You can inhale the full dose in one hit so you pretty much know the exact dose. I can recommend it like many others do

Global
#7 Posted : 7/23/2011 9:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

My favorite method of inhaling spice is easily with the GVG, no doubt about it. Having said that, I would not go as far as to say that rolling it into a blunt is "disrespectful". Certainly one wouldn't need nearly as much DMT and so in that regard, I suppose it could be considered a bit wasteful, but we all work with what's available to us/what works for us, and from the sounds of it, he was able to invoke quite the potent experience even without the GVG, so I'm not really seeing the issue.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

FiorSirtheoir
#8 Posted : 7/23/2011 9:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just got a GVG it is definitely the way to go, though it does take some practice and technique. The only thing that can be 'disrespectful' is having no respect for spice, it isn't a drug it is a spirit molecule without a doubt.
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.