We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
" into the void sector " Options

ambi-lysergance
#1 Posted : 11/18/2008 11:00:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

clearly i don't condone illegal activity and would never consider taking banned substances so the following is a dream i had.

""late at night one evening I felt a compelling, mischievous, verging on seductive compulsion calling me to the dmt bong situated in the corner of the room.

kneeling down in the sacred corner of my room dedicated to blissfullness, harmony, mind expansion and time travel, just a few inches away from my glass bong, the unnerving, intimidating and mystifying essence of past voyages prowl in the air, lingering like some kind of cosmic kidnapper stalking the dark streets and shadows of some futuristic and derelect cosmic metropolis.

I proceeded to load my extraterrestrial communications interface with the active molecule of astral projection...60mg of freebase N,N dimethyltryptamine.

what followed was to be by far the most powerfully abrupt and the severely acute transcendence into a state of psychedelic awareness bar none. a spasmodic unequivocal shift of existence, time and location. it was (for want of a better phrase)like an atomic nuclear head on car crash wearing no seatbelt with your consciousness being propelled through the windscreen shattered, fragmented and left to orbit the expanse of this hyper-dimensional prismatic universe. and no they don't do air bags in hyperspace.Wink

I realized I was no longer transmitting or receiving information from channel 'so called' reality.
an endogenous human neuro transmitter had instantly gained access to my soul, via my blood brain barrier resembling a very smartly attired gentleman in a tophat who strode with confidence and conviction yet the stage makeup from his clown guise had already started to drip and create clusters of doubt within my mind.

my 1st observation was the sound! how strange, how obscurely surreal yet paradoxically familiar, I felt Ive heard it before.. transmissions? data? code? all digitally warped through fields of perplexing extra-terrestrial harmonics, ominous celestial ambiance and plastic wrapped astral acoustics. the melodious and blissfull waves of endearnment casually shared the synaesthetic sidewalk with the discordant aural obscurities resembling demonic childrens laughter in an abandoned supernatural playground. although where there is darkness, there is light!

the dimensions of my room took on totally synthetic and fabricated configuration. An artificial almost fictitious silhouette of what it was before. At this point i felt I was witnessing the real time malfunction of a computer generated hologram system. Instantly my surroundings evolved and took on a microscopic perception. it was preposterous but i was not only looking through the microscope but also absurdly coexisting both inside and outside simultaneously. transparent yet neon cellular activity breathed life through the maze of hypnotic and kaleidoscopic energy which convulsed and then collapsed the world arround me.

the infamous spinning Aztec fractals encompassed all, just as I began to marvel at these ancient codes extracted deep from within my dna a universe entirely constructed of sensationally intricate geometric patterns, outstanding rainbow-esque colour and super high definition pixillation exploded upon me. colossal cosmic ninja stars danced and fluctuated in precise rhythmic synchronicity with others in a world which looked like the inside of of some super hyperdimensional beings time piece. A human soul ending up in an aliens rolex if you like. I was in awe of the shuddering complexity of my surroundings.

looking at my body I was confronted with an astounding, incredible and captivating sight! I no longer was human as in the physical form, what used to be my arm now resembled a circulatory system though instead of blood was driven by a pulsating red light, I was a being of pure energy lost in an elaborate outer-dimensional labyrinth of multi-coloured alien hieroglyphics.
if one can imagine living in a real life version of one of Alex grays paintings then this is the closest u will get to understanding this stage of my journey unless u have been here for yourselves.

it must be said i have no recollection of breathing, trying to breathe or any other physical body function up until this point.

after realizing i had eyes I opened them in some sort of involuntary shock mechanism to find the 2 worlds super imposed on top of one another. at the time I perceived this as a frightening indictment of our virtual reality, I became struck with the fear of being trapped between the 2 worlds. the synthetic reality of my organic body, and the vast, expansive beauty and enchantment of my soul and its domain!

no elves, no pixies or insectoids but eyes! and what felt like 100 pairs, i knew they were there. a presence i felt throughout the duration of this trip. I was not alone. I was being watched in what felt like a spine chilling super-natural voyeuristic alien peep show.

hallucinations are 1 thing but I must add this was like being part of some sort of super high tech computer generated special effects blockbuster movie.

as I came round I remember kneeling on the middle of the floor trying to grab on to that last spinning fractal pattern as it spun through my carpet back to where it came from.

In retrospect this was the single most influential and mystical psychedelic experience Ive ever achieved through almost 10 years of psychoactive substance research.

thanks for allowing me to share it with you.

peace""
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

11:11
#2 Posted : 11/26/2008 5:52:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent report, that sounds like a fascinating dream!Wink What you say about your surroundings being comparable to an Alex Grey painting is the EXACT same conclusion that I came to, Alex Grey went 'There' and brought it back here for others to see, which is quite a feat on it's own. Now you say that your room transformed into some kind of technological wonderland, does this mean that your eyes were open during the experience?

I also found it very interesting that you mentioned that DMT is the active astral projection molecule, I had thought of that possibility as well and the last journey to hyperspace basically paralleled an astral projection experience and I had came to the conclusion that astral projection is caused by a conscious, controlled production of endogenous pineal DMT. The pre-launch feelings and perceptions are essentially identical; vibrations, thinking you are dying, rushing sound, separation from body, dual consciousness, that of physical body and of projected self. That's very interesting that you think this as well, there could be something to this!

Most definitely true about the blockbuster movie with huge SFX budget, who needs sci-fi movies when you can have DMT?? Right on man, btw do you have anywhere online with your music? I also enjoy listening to psychonaut music.
Psychonautical musical adventures

I am the Pickled Herring, raging through the streets of Aurangabad. Smiting the simian fortress of Agartha I fly with pan liners and garbage bags attached to my million tentacles of horrid putrefaction, eating souls and raining down corpses on the mighty city of Gruad.

Hail Eris!

lorax
#3 Posted : 11/26/2008 12:32:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice well written report! i enjoyed reading it a lot! did you have your headphones on during the launch in your dream?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

- mattress -
#4 Posted : 11/27/2008 12:54:16 AM

Mathew

Nice report there.

As 11:11 already asked, did you have your eyes open at the time your room "transformed"?
Xochipilli

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 11/27/2008 3:17:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha some time SWIM cant tell if his eyes are open or closed
it's a sound

ambi-lysergance
#6 Posted : 11/27/2008 11:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greetings friends. thanks for your comments.

my eyes were open at the start yes. it was at the point my room became cellular almost living then ripped away I think i closed my eyes with fear at this point as only to intensify the visions and become lost in that place. it was nearer the end i realised i had eyes again and proceeded to open them. although its hard to say.

i still take odd occasions throughout my day to drift away and become mesmerized by the beauty and also astonished of the intensity and clarity of this trip. I long to go back there.

and no i did not travel while playing the music. and this time im so glad i didnt or maybe i wouldnt have been able to recall the sound of hyperspace so well. but yes i will try, certainly with the music i listen to it would be very interesting to see how it was interperated whilst in the dmt trance.

nxt launch for me is sat night 2am for the she.

regards
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions