We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
----- Hey All ------ Options

KID
#1 Posted : 7/23/2011 3:47:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, just wanted to join in on such discussions around here... Became an enthusiast of DMT recently and experienced not too long ago. To say the least, it opened new doors. I'm also an artist, so I figure I would show my work here, as it has a bit of a psychedelic quality to it if you approach it properly.

I look forward to my future experiences with this spice, and my future conversations with you all. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask...

Cheers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kidknapper/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 7/23/2011 3:51:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Very happy

How long have you been into psychedelics? Is DMT the first you've tried?

Have you done any extractions yet?
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

KID
#3 Posted : 7/23/2011 3:59:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd say it's my second year of various experiences with psychedelics. I generally have trips about once a month or so.... as it has helped open and ease my mind. I tried DMT a while after I started using other trips. No extractions yet though, I was lucky enough to get some from my brother, and that was an incredible adventure. Just feels like waking up from a dream when you're through