We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re-born Natural Philosopher Options

Bezerker
#1 Posted : 7/10/2011 5:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone!!

General info:
male
married
contractor
cactus grower
nooker
clandestine chemist

So back in 2007 I was buying some poppy seeds from an on-line vendor and I noticed these cactus. I added an order of the "shaman's power pack" to my cart, included 1x(T.Pac, T.Mac,and T.Bri). I started crusing the net to find the best recipe for preparing cactus. Like everything on the web, I got lots of mis-information. My first batch of cactus juice didn't even work and it was a real chore to drink. But I had made it with some cactus I found at my local big box hardware store. When my order arrived with the shaman's power pack, I tried a new recipe. It worked amazingly. My wife and I had a fantastic evening together. I got the recipe from a site called "The Nook".

I've learned so much from The Nook and its members (much love). They have great advise on growning cactus and some of the best extraction teks around. I also agree with their main philosophy of growing your won "magic". I like the idea of not being a part of the whole drug dealing, drug busting evil circle. If we can keep off the main stream, then our hobbies will be safe from goverment controls. Thats the hope at least. I also agree with their stance on hard drugs like heroin and meth. All the sacraments that I use are derived from natural sources and non-reinforcing.

When I heard that e-bay was going to stop selling MHRB, I wondered if the stuff was on its way to being controlled. Even though I hate to buy on-line, I got myself some MHRB. I did a straight to base tek and extracted some nice yellow DMT crystals. Now I'm here at the Nexus and looking for guidence.

Thanks for reading my intro page. I look forward to contributing to this forum. Also....I hate using SWIM, but if thats the norm here SWIM will edit my posts.

Bezerker

The bridge between goals and accomplishments....Self-discipline.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/10/2011 6:15:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Glad to have you here!

I hope you already checked out the links that are in the welcome pm. Other than that just stick around and make yourself at home Smile

SWIM is not a requirement here, but people do whatever they feel is right.

Did you try oral dmt yet?

As for the cactus extraction, how have you been extracting? A/B? Dry tek? What solvent? Salting with what? What kind of yields do you get?

Smile

Bezerker
#3 Posted : 7/10/2011 9:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haven't tried oral DMT. I guess i need to make some MAOI first.

I use a A/B tek for my cactus extractions. Xylene as the NP and HCL for acid. Getting around 1% to 1.5% yeilds after cleaning the xtals.
The bridge between goals and accomplishments....Self-discipline.

MelCat
#4 Posted : 7/23/2011 3:48:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Bezerker.

Congrats on your first extraction, I'm glad everything went smoothly for ya.

I'm interested in seeing the copper chiggidero you made for your GVG that you mentioned in another thread. It definitely sounds pretty nifty.

Glad to have you on board Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...