We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ello From Canada Options

CanadianChemistry
#1 Posted : 7/22/2011 8:25:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi i am new here so i would Like to Say Hi.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 7/22/2011 8:45:53 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Hello and welcome to the Nexus Very happy

Is there anything about you that you wish to share? Interesting experiences? Personal history with entheogens? Interests/personal predilections?

What brings you to this small piece of the interwebz?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 7/22/2011 9:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

well now...im sure you have more to say than just hello Laughing .

either way welcome candaianchemistry. i hope you feel comfortable to share some more details with us so we can all get to know you.
cheers
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/22/2011 11:15:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

hello from canada back to canada Smile

Welcome!
Long live the unwoke.

CanadianChemistry
#5 Posted : 7/23/2011 3:40:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Hello and welcome to the Nexus Very happy

Is there anything about you that you wish to share? Interesting experiences? Personal history with entheogens? Interests/personal predilections?

What brings you to this small piece of the interwebz?

Personal history with enthogens? I will answer this one. I have been using enthogens for 5 years, I've had some pretty intresting experiences on them, For example 1 time when I was new to Cannabis. I smoked so much that I was halluinationing and every thing became really cartoonic not cartoon looking but cartoon feeling i saw patterns moving on the flour and making new patterns at a place I was staying at. I would say the Visuals were as odd as a time I did d-LSD, with Patterns making New odder ones on the flour and no where else, Tho not as quite intense.

What brings you to this small piece of the interwebz? I would say the extraction teks about bufotenin And it seems like a pretty active and helpful fourm.