We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hey Options

Parshvik Chintan
#1 Posted : 7/19/2011 10:20:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so.. i don't really know what to write about or anything but....
i have had a strong spiritual tie to entheogens since i first experimented with mushrooms back in high school, but i never really tried it after leaving schools.

so i was researching religion and spirituality. and all the religions i was researching all seemed to point to entheogens (excepting taoism, not to say entheogens can't have a role in a taoists life), this is originally what led me to starting to experiment again (specifically with ayahuasca) and have since enjoyed many personal philosophical, psychological, and spiritual breakthroughs and epiphanies. i know realize what an invaluable tool and medicine these plants can really be.
also i am starting to grow in a cacti and mushroom in a symbiotic relationship.

looking forward to learning and sharing much with this amazing community Smile

My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bassmethod
#2 Posted : 7/20/2011 5:40:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!
Hope your research serves you well.
What religions have you looked into?

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 7/20/2011 12:03:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bassmethod wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!
Hope your research serves you well.
What religions have you looked into?

well... i started off a christian, read some of graham philips stuff on moses, then got into the entheogens of mount sinai and negev, then got into kabbalah, and da vinci's hidden messages. after that went to hinduism, taoism, buddhism, shamanism(athabascan), and sufism.

it is crazy how many stories they seem to share, just remixed a little (hindu - manu, judeochristian - noah)

but they all appear to come from the same source

Related links (if you are in to that stuff):
http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/resurrection.html (i chose the hindu/soma page but this website has a lot of good info)
http://www.grahamphillips.net/books/Moses_Ch1.htm
http://reluctant-messenger.com/

P.S. i don't know if it is taboo or not to post links but i can remove if necessary
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

bassmethod
#4 Posted : 7/21/2011 12:03:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, links are highly encouraged here. Thank you for the links,
never heard of the Ambrosia site but it looks very interesting.
Good to have religion/philosophically educated people on the forum.
Always comes in handy. Once again, welcome and look forward to seeing
you around!

Ice House
#5 Posted : 7/21/2011 2:38:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome to the Nexus, I look forward to hearing more about how your entheogen use continues to feed your religous perspectives.

Onec again, welcome!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Parshvik Chintan
#6 Posted : 7/21/2011 3:33:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bassmethod wrote:
No, links are highly encouraged here. Thank you for the links,
never heard of the Ambrosia site but it looks very interesting.
Good to have religion/philosophically educated people on the forum.
Always comes in handy. Once again, welcome and look forward to seeing
you around!

awesome!
google has deteriorated my memories(http://news.columbia.edu/research/2490) so i link the fuck out of everything Smile
glad to be part of such an incredible community!

Ice House wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus, I look forward to hearing more about how your entheogen use continues to feed your religous perspectives.

Onec again, welcome!

I am fairly inexperienced in the realm of entheogens too, so i will have lots of development to report!
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

nen888
#7 Posted : 7/21/2011 6:19:27 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Smile ..hello & welcome,

when you write
Quote:
into the entheogens of mount sinai and negev
, you mean the burning bush, yeah?
do you think that this is A. albidia..(i assume you know something of the significance of it's wood)?
..as an Akasha (acacia) devotee, i'd love to hear your perspective on this...

ps also heard that the resurrected Jerusalem Palm (seeds found at Masada sprouted) is psychoactive/medicinal...

Parshvik Chintan
#8 Posted : 7/21/2011 7:53:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
Smile ..hello & welcome,

when you write
Quote:
into the entheogens of mount sinai and negev
, you mean the burning bush, yeah?
do you think that this is A. albidia..(i assume you know something of the significance of it's wood)?
..as an Akasha (acacia) devotee, i'd love to hear your perspective on this...

ps also heard that the resurrected Jerusalem Palm (seeds found at Masada sprouted) is psychoactive/medicinal...

personally i prescribe the burning qualities of the bush to be the result of extreme time dilations (to the point were the fire appears as if it wasn't consuming the bush).
i know nothing of the significance of acacia, but would be more than willing to hear anything you have to say on the subject
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

nen888
#9 Posted : 7/21/2011 8:02:26 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..time dilation is certainly an interesting path to infinity..,Smile
i'm bit rushed now & i'll post some info. soon, but basically one of the main plants on Mt. Sinai is an acacia in which dmt has been found...

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 7/21/2011 9:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
..time dilation is certainly an interesting path to infinity..,Smile
i'm bit rushed now & i'll post some info. soon, but basically one of the main plants on Mt. Sinai is an acacia in which dmt has been found...

oh.. yea i was well aware of that.
harmal also

i just assumed he described the burning bush incident after inbibing what i can imagine what was most likely some acacia tea with harmal seeds

but we can never know
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!