We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No maps, no ties, no tears, no lies Options

psychedaniellia
#1 Posted : 7/21/2011 5:03:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello! I just now decided to get a username on here.. I may have the name "chaosbydesign" on here as well, now that I think about it. Anyway, I just recently have broken through on DMT, and that is why I've decided to get an account here. I, like many others, am definitely fascinated by what I have experienced. I'm very interested in exploring this spiritual realm furthermore, interpreting it and integrating it into my day to day 'reality'. :] I figure that it'll be good to have the support of others on this forum, so I greet you enthusiastically! Very happy I have been exploring the psychedelic realm for the past few years; finally I have a true interest that fits with everything I have stood for my entire life: creativity, imagination, exploring the mind, openmindedness in general and excitement... I think that I have finally found my place to be. <3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/21/2011 6:26:55 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi, & welcome..Smile look forward to your input.

what was your 'breakthrough' like..has it changed your philosophies/spritiual views in any way?

Enoon
#3 Posted : 7/21/2011 7:30:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

dear psychedaniellia,

it's great to hear that you had a good first experience. It's quite, something, isn't it?

Sometimes I wish that there was like an initiation to ... a different kind of being. You vape the spice, or take it orally or however you please, and when it's over, you look at your companions with glossy eyes and say, "my god, I had no idea," and they say, "welcome! now you are one of us brother/sister." And suddenly everything is clear. You've entered the brotherhood of man, with the compassion, empathy, awareness, love and honesty that is needed to interact with one another in a meaningful way.

Unfortunately dmt is not quite that strong. We may be moving towards it step by step, but just like with everything, we have the freedom not to go that way, too. We have the freedom to remain ignorant and unmoved, dishonest and hypocritical. It is only by choice that we move towards better versions of ourselves, and only if our determination and efforts are relentless. Though dmt surely can help you see, help you on your path.

May you walk steadily on your path.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction