We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa Options

Parshvik Chintan
#1 Posted : 7/19/2011 10:34:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey, i dont know if this should be in here or in the changa board..
but nubs are supposed to post in welcome area if i am not mistaken?

anywhom, i have never tried changa before or tried extractions before or even smoked dmt (mostly just mushrooms/ayahuasca/cactea)
however i am going to have approx 64g of b.caapi, and 14 grams of mhrb.
now i saw a nice caapi extraction tek that was conveniently for 64g exactly.

however i am unsure of whether 14g of mhrb is enough for anything, and even so what i would have to do.

what ratio of dmt:maoi?

is changa just mix of exctractions from both caapi and mhrb/dmt-containing plant or..?

My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mandukeya
#2 Posted : 7/19/2011 1:40:48 PM

Shamanic Engineer

You don't really have to extract the CAAPI.

Changa is basically extracted DMT infused onto something with betacarbolines (for example your caapi vine or more commonly caapi leafs).

Read the big thread in the Changa subforum and you will be ready to make your own.

Extracting 14g of MHRB for changa is probably too much work to be worth the effort. In my experience Changa took more than the eqvivalent of 14g MHRB (~2-4 breakthrough doses?) to even figure out how to properly. I wouldn't bother with any less than 100g to extract, which would yield about 1g of DMT.

Metanoia
#3 Posted : 7/20/2011 1:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would go for some ayahuasca with the amounts you have. Not the entire amounts, but trying to make changa with what you have isn't really worth it.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 7/20/2011 7:13:50 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Yep....^^
changa is extracted spice with a harmala in smokable form. Your better off making that into a aya analog. The above are correct. Read the posts a bit more on changa. Step one get making spice down. Then figure out making some changa.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 7/21/2011 1:33:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dioxippus wrote:
I would go for some ayahuasca with the amounts you have. Not the entire amounts, but trying to make changa with what you have isn't really worth it.

yea that is approximately how much i will have after making a 2-dose brew.
but i was reading the ayahuasca vs changa thread. in the methods and preparations board, and it really seems like changa and aya are a good pair.
" *Smoking changa at the beginning of an Ayahuasca session chases the spirit of Aya away. I do not receive her teachings, only the changa's teachings.

*Smoking changa at the END of an Ayahuasca session invites the clouds to descend upon a clear body and mind: the mixing of yin and yang energies is like warm rain falling on a fertile earth, and at the end, I am always energized. Changa seems to pull the energy in an opposite direction, and 100% of the time obliterates the overly withdrawn, "uggghh, physical body is such a heavy thing for spirit to drag around" kind of feeling that sometimes comes the morning/day after a strong dose of purgative Aya that involves straddling dimensions.

The two HIGHLY compliment each other."

he talks more about their relationship but...
i had wanted to try changa for a good amount of time, just too lazy and uneducated/inexperienced to do so, but that thread gave me proper motivation.

also it seems like, especially for me as i am prone to mistakes of this fashion, it might be beneficial to start with a small extraction?
just for when i do fuck up (assuming..), i will only ruin 14 grams of mhrb as opposed to 100?

or is an extraction with that amount simply impossible?
i don't want to seem as if i am shrugging off all you guys are saying, because i came to these boards to learn from the experienced, not to be a know-it-all jackass.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน