We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
why did I started to walk this path. Options

frost458
#1 Posted : 7/20/2011 8:36:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well, while being a forum about DMT, all other ethnobotanic sections
seems to be more active than other forum, that what brought me here^^

i'm an ingineer student, I have to do a lot of complexe math, doing calculation
in more than 3 dimension is regular here, however, after 4 dimension the human mind
cannot represent data anymore.

I heard about people being able to see in more than 3 dimension through psychedelic
experiment, this started my quest.

if one his able to represent himself in more than 3 dimension then he might be
able to devellop new and more efficient algorithm, or even new theorems.

DMT is planned, but not right now, I am not prepared yet.

However, I'm kind of a "female cat"^^ when I get a disconfortable effect I tend to
focus on it, than I start being scared, and next thing I know, I'm in hell

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

EquaL Observer
#2 Posted : 7/20/2011 11:51:21 AM

Ross

Welcome frost Smile. People interested in many fields have used psychedelics for inspiration and the abstract thought, DMT could very well serve you with this. But the abstract thinking and inspiration probably won't come without the mental awe which could change your whole way of thinking. DMT is some profound mystery within the mystery of life.

I'm sure the nexus will guide you from extracting your first crystals to being able to lift off in comfort, see you around!
Your depth is your integrity

Enoon
#3 Posted : 7/20/2011 2:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus frost458,

It's an interesting quest you propose for yourself - to search for higher dimensions through psychedelics. I remember one or two acid trips where I was watching videos on "imagining the 10th dimension" and while it's not strictly mathematical it was still kind of mind-boggling. I'm sure psychedelics can vastly alter our way of perception so as to make it possible to have novel representations that might allow higher dimensions to become ... understandable to you. Do tell if you've any success!

Good luck
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

gibran2
#4 Posted : 7/20/2011 3:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

frost458 wrote:
...I heard about people being able to see in more than 3 dimension through psychedelic
experiment, this started my quest.

if one his able to represent himself in more than 3 dimension then he might be
able to devellop new and more efficient algorithm, or even new theorems.

Welcome to the forum!

I’ve had many experiences where I’m looking at something and immediately know that what I’m seeing is ordinarily “impossible”. But it’s never clear, even while I’m looking, what it is about the object(s) that’s impossible. Color? Dimension? Complexity? All of the above?

And once I realize that what I’m seeing is impossible, I also know that I won’t be able to bring back details of the visual experience. My hypothesis is that the visual center of the brain is temporarily “re-wired”, and this allows perception of things in new ways. Once the wiring is restored to normal, the imagery cannot be recreated.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:13:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Does this mean you haven't had any psychedelic experiences yet?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

frost458
#6 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:45:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Does this mean you haven't had any psychedelic experiences yet?

well, I started my research months ago, and I gathered the required ingredients 1 months ago,
when I received my first plants, I got sick, not being able to "take control" of my lungs
while coughthing would mean death by asphyxiation.

so being in an alternate state of conciousness might be dangerous right now.

hopefully I'll be my old self in 1-2 months